Any other may mommies just ready already!!!!

edited April 2011 in May 2011
I know I still have about 6 weeks to go and he isn't ready to come out yet, but damn I'm so ready to be done being pregnant!!!.its starting to get nice outside and I'm just ready for the little bugger to get here... These last weeks seem to be the longest :!!

Comments

• Me I go may 9th
  • @Jade_may9th I'm totally jealous I'm.sure on the 16th!
  • lol i agree i am due may 19 and i am dying to have him already!!!! [-O<
  • I'm not due til the end of may and I was getting pretty ready but now that they think they may have to induce within the next 2 weeks.. I'm getting anxious about how much needs to get done and I'm on bed rest and can't do it
  • I can't take care it mu whole left leg is swollen and I don't no what to do
  • Hate my phone
  • I'm due May 1st, I have been ready (baby's room set up, diaper bag & hospital bags packed, carseat & stroller in car, etc) for 5wks!!! I am getting more irritable & anxious everyday :/
  • Right ladies! I have been looking into ways to induce for when I get far enough along!! This boy will not go over his due date ha ha
  • Me! I'm due may 4th. I'm having contractions and cramping on and off. I have a feeling she will come this month
  • Due May 14th...ugh it's goin' by so fast but not fast enough!
  • I'm due May tenth! & I wish he come out already.
  • I'm due in 3 weeks and have been ready for a while!! Being a new mommy freaks me out sometimes but the thought of being pregnant another 3 weeks is unbearable. My family will be visiting me in the nut house instead of the hospital if I go much longer.
  • Im due may 1 & just now moving into my apt this wknd I have nothing ready by monday I will have everything good to go so he atleast needs to give me a wk then he can come anytime lol
  • Im ready! But man its seems like it gonna take forever. Im due july 18.
  • Me! Lol I got alot ready last night, I am due May 16th, I am so ready to meet her! Even though thinking of her being her soon makes me nervous too. :) good luck mommies
  • I can't wait to meet her but I will miss having her in my tummy. They grow up so fast
  • I'm due the 4th and I am so ready! The house isn't ready but I'm ready for my body back!!!
  • Im duee mayy 29 ndd I totally feel yahh. Likee I dnt wishh my bby to b bornn prematurly buhh sumtimes im just likee ahh I wishh uu wouldd b heree alreadyy (: aha just relaxx mamaa it will happen soon
  • im gettin induced on may 13 but i have a feeling she is ginna come a lil earlier
  • I'm due may third, and am soooo ready!! I'm cramping, exausted, and having contractions off and on. I'm just ready to be done being pregnant! I want my baby girl, and I want my body back!
  • I'm starting primrose oil Wednesday when I will be 36 weeks. My midwife says its fine but I think if I start it then I will have her by the 23 since I go fast. The way I look at it if she wants to come she will regardless but at least primrose helps the dilatation process nicer
  • I'm due may 25th :)
  • Due may 31st. I can't wait to have this baby boy. Biding my time for the next few weeks with baby showers and weddings though. Don't know what im going to do in May to keep myself busy until he comes.
  • Im due may 5 and im just dying for him to get here already....just had some really horrible cramps and im so ready to get him out....i want my body back, lol
  • I'm due May 4th and it couldn't get here fast enough. I Feel like I have been pregnant forever. I'm 5'9 and I feel like I'm a 2 story townhome and little man packed his bags and moved down stairs, it was transition time and boy can I tell a difference in his movement. Has any one eles noticed when there baby did the 360....?

• I'm due May 30th n these 8wks can't come fast enough
  • Everyone says I'm going to go early, I sure hope so! They measured him about four pounds 8 ounces already :)
  • I've been given 2 different due dates. May 8th and may 14th. I've been using the may 14th date. I am really hoping to have her by mothers day!!! No later!!!!! I've been cramping so much and today I could barely walk and have been in bed on my left side since I got home from work. Still the pain is there and nothing helps. As much as I just want to hold her in my arms I don't want her born before 37 weeks.
  • edited April 2011
    Im so ready I also have 6weeks im due on may18 feels like I been pregnant for a year