ATTENTION ALL PREGLYS ***UPDATE***

edited May 2011 in High risk pregnancy
I first want to thank everyone for using your knowledge of pregnancy to help others like myself. I have learned so much from many of y'all and i have nothing else to say but thank you.

With that being said, I would like to share a little about me.

I am currently 4 months pregnant, and at 10 weeks i was rushed to the hospital due to excruciating abdominal pain. I was drowning in tears, thinking that i had lost my baby. Doctors sent me to get an ultrasound to find the baby's heartbeat but also to make sure that this wasn't an Ectopic pregnancy. I was very lucky because my baby was perfectly fine but the doctor did find a 16cm mass in my left ovary. My OBGYN decided i would need surgery because after a couple of weeks, this mass seem to not change.

Today is the day before my surgery and even though i do not show my true feelings in front of my family, i need to confess that i am extremely nervous and i need to feel like i am not completely alone. My family keeps talking about this surgery like if i was going out for a walk. They do not realize that my child's life is in risk and that is a scary feeling for me. I may be over reacting, but this is my first baby, this is my first surgery... i am completely new to this.

Long story short, i decided to share this with all the preglys because i have seen how nice and supportive you all have been with other members and i hoped to get the same kind of support. Whether i do receive the support that i seek from this forum or not, i want to thank you for answering any doubts or questions i ever had and also for listening on many post my opinion without being disrespectful.

I may not be able to give an update soon because i will be in the hospital for about 3-4 days but as soon as i am back home i will give an update on every single detail.

God bless ladies :X :*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATE*
I had my surgery on Tuesday, May 10th. Everything went great, i stayed in the hospital until Friday 13th. The baby's heartbeat was great, i was just so thankful that God was with me the whole time and i couldn't stop smiling even when in pain. I came home Friday night and went right to sleep. Next morning, Saturday 14th at 3:10am i woke up because i needed to use the restroom when my water broke. It was instantly followed by tons of bloods and i knew it, she was gone. I yelled for help, and my husband called the ambulance. I was rushed to the E.R to finally after going through all the kinds of testing they do, confirm my miscarriage. My precious baby was on her way, and since she was 17wks along, i had to deliver her. After all the medicine and moving around, when i was finally stable in a room with all my family... I felt her come down. I couldn't help but cry my heart out.

Today, we buried her to give her a proper "see you soon." I don't know what to do. I feel empty. I don't see the point in waking up every morning. I walk into my own house and i ask myself "what am i supposed to do now?" I feel lost, and i have no way of fixing this feeling. I know life continues, but how do you do that when your motivation is no longer there. I am too scared to even think of ever trying again, so i don't think i will anytime soon. I think that i am also going to ask a moderator to delete my account sometime tonight or tomorrow because i think it's going to be more painful to come on here and try to support people. I just need some time to focus on picking myself back up. Anyway, thank you ladies for being the support and information i needed throughout my pregnancy, i will never forget that. I hope God can bless you with beautiful babies.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Will be praying for you and baby!
  • Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.
  • Good luck %%-
  • Good luck mama :) and I hope you are doing ok and you will be in my thoughts. Keep us updated .<3
  • Sure will. Thank you :)
  • @perly Positive thoughts and prayers for you and your baby. BTW...such a cute penguin family :)
  • I want to wish you good luck. I'm positive everything will turn out fine. I will be thinking of you and your little one. Good luck hun
  • Sending you lots of luck huni hope every thing is fine for both you and baby will be in my thoughts and will keep looking for update again lots of luck these doc's know what they doing nowadays so your in safe hands
  • Keeping you and your bean in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sorry your family is acting that way :( hopefully deep down they're scared too and are just trying to keep positive for your sake?.
  • Lol, thanks. I thought it was the most adorable thing.
  • Good luck sweetie!! I hope you and your blessing will be ok. Update me hun!!
  • Prayers headed your way. Good luck sweetie.
  • Good luck....i will have you and your bean in my thoughts and prayers.
  • @mrs_shu i think that is probably what it is. My family usually has very healthy pregnancies and babies, so this is new to them as well but i mean they keep scaring me when they think nothing of the surgery. Nothing positive nothing negative.

I look like this O.o
  • You will be in my thoughts, you and your sweet baby! Try to stay calm and relax. Trust that the drs will do what is best for the both of you, you'll be in good hands. Take it easy while recovering. Update when you can but I know you'll be ok and be feeling better so you can just focuus on enjoying your pregnancy :)
  • wish u the best of luck.. ive never had any surgery done and i would be scared to if i had to have one while i was pregnant. but u have to stay calm and think positive... good luck and keep us updated.
  • Best wishes 2 you and your baby.
  • Praying for u and ur baby!
  • Praying for u and baby. Good luck.
  • Praying for a quick, easy, and successful operation. Also praying for baby to stay safe. Get some rest and know you've got friends here thinking about you.
  • Praying that everything goes well.
  • praying for the two of your safty .. good luck and i no it must be ard but try to keep you anxiaty level down.
  • Good luck hun!!! I will be praying for you and your little one.