im joining the single moms club now

edited June 2011 in Single moms
hi ladies it breaks my heart but this baby is better off the the man who procreated her hes a horrible person bcuz he told me something horrible over a stupid argument that he hope the baby dies it doesnt matter how mad a person is you just dont say that and i really wanted her to have her daddy but im never gonna forgive him

Comments

• Im really sorry ur right no matter how mad someone gets they should never say that about a innocent baby
  • Good for you! I ended things with BD 4 weeks ago and haven't heard from him since, I don't even have his #. In your case he may come around and apologize, but if he doesn't you'll have the opportunity to see the real him. Just be strong. I can't forgive mine for what he said to me either. You deserve better! It's scary to think about how it will all work out, but it will work out.
  • yes he will be begging me to forgive him that what he does all the time and its not the first time he says it either he depends on me for evrything no1 in his fam talks to him i was all he had and im puttim me and thebaby first this time he better leave me alone or im gonna have to get a restraining order he already has legal problems im trying to avoid that but if thats the only way hell leave me alone i have to and to make things worst he lives nxt door
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow. I would move. Sounds like a very stressful situation. Is there anywhere you could go to get away?
  • not right now im not earning enough on my job and thankfully i live here with my parents but if he tries something im just caling the cops im not gonna feel sorry for him anymore
  • That's good that you have your parents there for you. Be strong! Hopefully it won't come down to getting the police involved.
  • hopefully not but his really stuborn, right now i dont wanna be stressed shes gonna be here soon so im just gonna pray and god will protct us
  • Be strong and just think about your beautiful baby god will be with you and your little angel
  • @gabbytkm yea we ended up working things out got married and have our baby with us thank u ;-)
  • ya thats unnerving and scary.. i would be worried about her well being if left alone.. you just do say crazy things like that.. wow.. im sorry girl
  • i meant to say you dont say crazy things like that.. woops
  • i know but he has been an awesome dad to his daughter he helps me and he loves her :X
  • Glad you two worked things out & are now once again happy