We have our place, 30+!

edited June 2011 in Thirty Plus
We got our category!

I'm 30, will be 31 in August. I have a 16 month old and baby #2 is due in October.

Let's get this category going! :)

Comments

• I'm 34 due with a son in 10 days!! Baby #4 for me. Only nervous about the tubal i'm going to get.
  • I'm 32 will be 33 in dec I've got a son that's 11 and a daughter that's 9 I'm 32 weeks with another girl.
  • I'm 32 having my third child, a girl edd is 9/2. Have a 15 son and a 2 year old daughter.
  • I'm 40 with our first. Lord help me.
  • I'm 34 due 11/4 with my third :)

And the weekend while filling out contest crap at a festival...I realized next year I move to the next age bracket box :-S
  • Hi I'm 32 in Dec 33...ugh.... I have a 14 year old son a 10 year old son n due on 10/5 with my lil girl.......I'm sitting here trying to decide if I'm old cuz there's a special catagory for us "30+" ladies on here lol
  • @mgrose I'm 40. That's old!
  • Im 32(33 in sept.) & dis is my 2nd due 11/14 with a girl....hooray for the sexy after 30 mommas!!!
  • Hi I am 35 will be 36 in August. I have a 12 year old son due with baby number 2 in Dec/Jan depends on who I ask...
  • @blueberrysmom You are not old hun! BTW I love your picture looks like baby #1 has 4 legs. I have 3 of those and I just wonder how they will feel about our people puppy as my bf calls our baby.
  • I am 40. I have a 15, 3, almost 2 year old and am due in August. @blueberrysmom I am the one who needs the lords help LOL.
  • I am 31, and will be 32 when our first child gets here in Oct. I can't wait to meet my lil girl.
  • Aww, man! Can I please just be an honorary member? I'm only 27, but I can't relate at all to most of the women on here my age or less! :(
  • I'm 32 and having my first in September! !
  • I'm 30 & TTC... sure hoping i get to be a sexy 30 & flirty mama soon!! hahaha :-))
    ps i am SUPER thankful for this category... i've needed it!! ;-)

@mom60511 -God Bless Ya!! lol so were they all planned?!?! I bet you're a great mommy, and seems like you may have a good helper with your first? that's what i'm hoping happens with my hubby's 2 girls when we finally get blessed!

@blueberrysmom u know i love ya right? lol i bet u guys are gonna rock as parents!!!
  • @mrs_shu ...thank you!!! I'll behave, I promise! ;)
  • You better @vette_devil or back to the youngins you go ;) besides you'll be 30 before you know it lol
  • edited June 2011
    @mrsrocketfield1221 Thanks, hon! I'm really looking forward to the adventure. There's a first time for everything!
  • I'm 37 and due with baby #4 August 30th. I have a 18 YO son 16 YO son and 9 YO daughter. This little guy was a surprise!
  • I just turned 32 yo. Have been with hubby 11 yrs. 7 yr old diva of a daughter and another girl due 11/16.
  • @vette_devil I understand. Some of my closest friends are in their 40's. In high school my friends were in their 20's. That's always been me.
  • I'm 32 will be 33 in september due with our first july 22
  • I'm 30 turning 31 in July, have 5 sons on baby #6 pink dust my way please. ;;)
  • Ok, I'll do this again...*clears throat (more dramatically this time)* My name is Tish. I'm 35. I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow with my 2nd. My daughter is 16. According to my doctor, I'm not old, I'm just at an "advanced maternal age" :-P
  • I'm 32 will be 33 in aug. This is my third boy due aug 7th. My other boys are 5 1/2 & 3 1/2 :-)
  • @shae, dang! That's one heck of a suprise. @cicelia, where are you my dear old friend ;-)
  • Here I am, Here I am. Just took a minute to get these old fingers of mone moving. Heehee!
    My name is Cicelia, I will be 34 *gasp* on Saturday and I'm pregnant w/ number 4-24 wks along. I have a 13 yr old daughter and 1w and 9 yr old boys. This one is the "complete the circle" baby, just took a few yrs to get her here :)
    I'm 34 but have ovaries the age of a 60 yr old, hmmm wonder if that makes me even further over 30. Haha! I am happy to be here, until my old strained eyes get tired. Hehe!

Thx TishJ330 for directing me to the right path :)
  • @TishJ330. A yes quite the surprise. We thought we were done and just hoping my boys didn't make us grandparents. Didn't realize it was US that would have the unplanned pregnancy. He must've been meant for us so we'll take him! His big sis is thrilled and can't wait for him to arrive. Even if it's a little brother instead of the little sis she hoped for.