Nutrition

I am wondering what a days worth of food is like for evryone. I am afraid that I dont eat enough sometimes. I ate way more with my first two singleton pregnancies and had 9 and 10 pound babies. Whats is a day worth of food like for you?

Comments

• Hmmm I eat all throughout the day. I eat breakfast, then I snack until lunch time, I eat lunch and then I snack until dinner time, lol. I just eat when I'm hungry or craving though.
  • im with @beautifulone im a grazer and constantly eat wish i could help
  • I would think that being pregnant with twins would make me snack alllll day but it doesnt. :-/
  • I'm pretty sure I don't eat enough I'm on bedrest so its pretty much frosted mini wheats and pb&j. but Bunny is growing well and frankly I'm obese to begin with so when I do eat I try to keep it in the realm of healthy.
  • How far along r u? I'm 35 weeks, but ever since I got pregnant I eat like 4 or 5 times a day. I eat a hearty breakfast, egg, cheese, ham, banana milkshake. Then ill have a snack...sandwich or mac n cheese, then ill have my late lunch...soup, salad, and my protein, and I have to have a dessert! Cake, icecream....whatever is available! And at night ill have a cereal or sanwich.....so yeah.....I eat a lot! But most of the time my body is asking for food! U need to eat so u can get enough nutrients to supply for 2 babies.
  • Wow...you surely eat good. What do you do for protein? I am 20weeks.