Got the most awesome surprise present in my email...

edited July 2011 in Australia
I was having a very bad day, being all sad and depressed about my Soldier. I don't remember what I posted on facebook about it cuz it was several weeks ago. A few hours after I posted, I got a message from one of my best friends that I've known for like, 6 years now. She lives in Australia, and we haven't ever met in person. But we have been there for each other through a LOT. Well, anyway. She sends me a message on facebook to check my regular email (something I NEVER do). So... I check it. I am expecting something simple, maybe a drawing (she's an awesome anime artist). But no, I find an mp3 file. And what is it? A friggin song that she made! She just spoke a message, threw in some music, and auto-tuned it all together to make a BEAUTIFUL piece. I literally bawled my eyes out.

Hiya Chicka
I'm just calling to say hello, and to tell you to cheer up. Enjoy.
Now I really don't know what to say, but it doesn't really matter because I can just say whatever I want.
Also, I'm hoping you and Evie are doing wonderful. Don't let things get you down.
And don't forget that we here in Australia love you both very, very, very much.
And we will see you very soon. Promise. Eventually. It will happen!
Love you, Chicka. Enjoy.

Those are pretty much all it says, but it repeats the lines in different order. And it has such beautiful piano music and such behind it. Just the way it was done... and the fact that I wasn't expecting it... It was the best thing ever. I love her and the rest of my Aussie friends so very much!

Comments