Twin mommies do you have a date yet?

edited August 2011 in Expecting Multiples
I just scheduled my c section for next fri sep 2nd . Im soo freaking exsited but scared and nervous too, still have to prepare the nursery! Can you believe it?! Ive done everything on my part, just waiting for hubby to put the furniture together.
When are you ladies delivering? Do you have everything ready?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Im delivering this Friday 8/26 (: Im getting induced and having a vaginal delivery, im also VERY nervous & excited! I think Im as ready as I will ever be, lol.
  • @2peasinapod_89 yay for a vaginal delivery!! Are they both head down? Congrats in advance!
  • No date yet...I'm trying to keep my lil angels in the oven :) been in pre-term labor since week 32, I'm 35 weeks today. Doc says he'll take me off bedrest if I make it to 36 weeks!! :p so, we're hoping for the first week of Sept. Also hoping for a vaginal delivery; both r head down and in vertex :)
  • @spray85 good job on getting this far! Doesnt it feel great? I know I do cause ive been in pre-term labor since I was 26 weeks and now im 36.4 weeks and now they dont wana come out and my contractions stopped lol im hoping one of them turns before the 2nd so I can have a vaginal delivery other wise I need to accept the csection.
    You're very lucky they're both head down! Hope you can bake them another week or 2,keep me updated, good luck :)
  • Yes both are head down, thank God!(:
  • @2peasinapod_89 thats great! Good luck :)
  • @Josie749 yes it feels great! Pre-term labor is scary...seems like these last few weeks are dragging by though. Thank you and good luck to u too!! :)