Belly bandit

edited November 2011 in USA moms
Has anyone used the slim away?? Or the belly wrap..i 4got the name I want my stomach to shrink any suggestion on what u have used?

Comments

• Crunches and a reasonable diet :)
  • I cant it hurts had a csection
  • How long ago?
  • I used a belly band a coulple weeks after my c section. it worked but i still had a 'stomach.flap' from giving birth. i wore it about 8 wks
  • I ordered one. Waiting for it to arrive. I'm 6 weeks pp though so I hope it works for me
  • @caroline 2 1/2 months ago with c section u have to wait while so now im ready..im just confused on slim away & belly band..i keep seein comercial on slim away and its only $10..good luck jensen
  • I'll be 3 mo pp on the 25th with an unwanted c-section.
  • @caroline8_p- so it's okay to do crunches or sit ups at 3 mths pp with a csection? I'm almost 2 months pp but I can't wait to workout my abs.
  • I havent done them, but I would certainly feel comfortable doing them. Everyday my incision is still sore, but if you never do anything, it will awayss feel that way. And I dont mean hurting, just lack of muscles persay.

Definitly start out slow, like 5 per rep instead of the standard 10.

If it feels like too much pressure, dont go up all the way yet, and dont "hold" uour crunch mid crunch.

Most of all listen to your body and take your time.
  • Thanx ladies 4 ur input