Anyone have their babies yet or expect them early? UPDATE!!!!

edited February 2012 in February 2012
My lo dropped on Tuesday and now yesterday I began having a ton of pressure and pain(still here now). Plus my entire body is sore and my hands and feet swell like crazy. What are everyone else's updates?

Comments

• Im due in February but my c-section is Tuesday! It is baby time <3
  • I am the same way... due feb. 19th. Swollen... and lots of pressure... and very ready to have her already.
  • Im having lots of pressure too. Swellin in my feet, and uncomfortable. I keep wishin for my water to break. Im due feb 13th. Last week my doctor said I was 1 cm 60% effaced, hardly any change from the week before. I asked the nurse about strechin of the cervix and she said my doctor doesnt really do it. Im ready to have baby, 37 weeks tomorrow, but I think at my appt theres gonna be no change from last week.
  • @mommyof4boys Awesome!!!! Good luck to you!

@beccahedrick Me too! Its so miserable at this point lol.

@MsMama03 I know how you feel. :-) At my appointment Monday my cervix was still long and high. I'm really hoping for progress Tuesday. When is your appointment?
  • I'm due on Feb 10th, and lost my mucus plug yesterday. :P I wasn't really uncomfortable until last night. I'm not really ready for this baby lol. I'm still washing my baby clothes from storage and in the middle of a last minute unexpected move :(
  • edited January 2012
    @Outlaw_Sphinx trade you:P ive beenready forweeks
  • edited January 2012
    @WyattsMommy awesome:). WishI hadher babydust.
  • I'm due in 2 days and still nothing ready to have baby out :-(
  • @newmommyFeb2012, I go to the doctor tomorrow. I hoping for a big change. I havent even lost my mucus plug, how about you?
  • I am due tomorrow but, I have a feeling nothing is going to happen until after my appointment and ultrasound on Tuesday. Although I have been contracting like no other today. Just keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want to be induced if I can avoid it. :) good luck ladies!
  • I went 8 days over with my first, with no signs that labor was near,they induced me. This time around I have been having contractions since I was 18 weeks. And now I ready to have her. And trying to hurry things. Along. Even tho I. Know she won't come till she is ready... I wish she was ready now!
  • @mbaby1 Awwww, I'm sorry. :-( I shall send baby dust your way!!
  • @MsMama03 I haven't lost it either. Only a bit of discharge. I hate looking cause I had more discharge before she dropped then I do now lol. My appointment is Tuesday.
  • @babydoll1823 Baby dust to you too!!!!!! :-) Thanks.

@beccahedrick They say with your second, third, etc that you go into labor and progress a lot faster, so I bet it will be soon. :-)
  • Aww reading y'all talk about labor makes me miss being pregnant. Good luck ladies smooth easy labor and healthy babies to you all :D
  • I was due yesterday & at the rate I'm not progressing looks like I could join the Feb dd club, I'm in UK & they'll happily let me go over by 10 days before inducing
    Good luck & labour dust to all due soon :)
  • @TxMommy93011 Thanks :-) . I know I'll miss it when its over.

@willothewisp Baby dust to you. :-) Here they induce at 42 weeks if no complications, but some induce sooner.
  • Thx @newmommyFeb2012 looks like I'll be needing that dust!! had appt this morning & very little changed from 2 weeks ago but at got induction booked in for 31st so there is an end in sight just hope he'll decide to make his appearance before then :)
  • Well at appt right now, progressed from one to two cm dilated, and doctor streched my cervix, happy about that. I hope it makes baby come up outta there.
  • @willothewisp Your welcome. :-) At least you can see the end now.

@MsMama03 Awesome :-). Hopefully stretching your cervix helps.
  • @newmommyFeb2012, yea been having contractions and I drank some castor oil. So I got my fingers and toes crossed.
  • Im due february 29th. I was in the hospital last night for preterm labor. They stopped it though luckily! Im praying she holds out till her due date or closer too it.
  • @MsMama03 Good luck. :-). I nested today. Scrubbed the whole house all day and felt so good. I've never been that motivated even when not prego. Plus the last few months I never am motivated to do anything so it was definitely my burst of energy. Only bad part is I can feel my feet progressively swelling lol.

@gracelyn12 I'm glad they were able to delay it. Definitely wouldn't be good quite yet.
  • Well baby decided to come early. Went to the doctor yesterday, I was 2 cm 60% effaced. Had contractions pretty much all day. Finally had enough around midnight. We I arrived at labor and delievery I was 3 cm and was admitted. In pain as I speak, will keep posted.
  • Good luck #@MsMama03. Hope that your little one is in good health regardless of being so early. Obviously the baby can't wait to meet you. Keep us posted!
  • Thanks. Relaxed now with the epi. Hope to meet my 3rd little king soon!
  • @MsMama03 Woohoo!!!! That's awesome and I guess she/he is ready.
  • @newmommyFeb2012, im sure he is. Im 5 cm now, waiting for doctor to break my water. Hope to meet baby soon.
  • @MsMama03 Went from being dilated to a two last week to a three today. My doc said I'm not quite as long and probably at an eighty. Hows it going? Did baby come yet?