shes finally in her own room

edited June 2012 in First time moms
it only took about 8 1/2 months, but she went to bed without crying or anything. its weird to have my room back and her not be by my bedside but I'm sure I'll get used to it. hopefully the night goes good and no crying happens. I just had to share because of how proud I am!! thanks for listening :-)

Comments

• Yay that is awsome good job mama :)
  • Good job!
  • thanks!! @mbaby1 @wilsomom @blessedtxmom

now I keep thinking I hear her cry, shucks. this is gonna be harder on me then I thought!
  • That's great!

My soon to be 9 month old is still in our bed. I kinda gave up. When ever I have gone to start transitioning him we go on a trip, we also moved his nursery to another room, and it just messes up his whole schedule. And now were dealing with nap/sleep strikes on top of it.
    I don't do the cry it out method but when we get back from this trip ill start the process over.
  • My husband took AJs crib apart and moved it to our room. Be cause I started trying to put him in his own bed.
  • I punked out the first night so I know how u feel. Kaylee was 7 months when I first put her in her own room...after the first night you'll probably feel a whole lot better. The only thing is, I get up about 2 or 3 times a night just to check on her.
  • i remember the feeling, Evie was 5 months when we transitioned her, shes now 8 months, and sleeps 7-7 with no trouble, the ladies on here could tell you how scared i was! But yay for getting your room back! Well done xx
  • That is awesome! How did it go? Any waking up and crying? When we moved our daughter I had the monitor up super high so I could hear every little thing.
  • @trixiesmom8 it went perfect! she didn't wake up once. woke up this morning at 630 and was great. I just put her in her crib awake about a half hour ago and she grabbed her blanket, turned on her side and passed out!! I guess she was just ready
  • Yayyyyyyyyy:)))))
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • That's great! I wish my lo did that. She has been fighting to go to sleep the last few nights so we decided to bump her bed time back and so far it seems to have worked...she is sleeping in longer too.