Pretty bad pelvic pressure. **Updated** Had Him!

edited January 2013 in Labor
Hey guys, sorry to bug.. But I just recently started having EXTREMELY painful pelvic pressure/sharp pains in the groin area, contractions, and lots of bowel movements since yesterday around 5pm. I couldn't sleep all night because I'm obviously really uncomfortable, and using the bathroom all the time doesn't help... Lol. I haven't been tracking the contractions, like an idiot, but I don't feel like they're close enough to worry yet. I'm 11 days away from my due date. My fourth child, and can honestly say I don't think I've had these symptoms before ever. Has anyone ever dealt with this? Could this mean labor is eminent within the next few days? Btw, I lost my mucus plug last week. And the doc told me on Monday I was dilated to a 2, and 80% effaced.

Comments

• Its possible! Good luck!!
  • Could be. Fingers crossed. Keep us updated.
  • I'm still pregnant, but I've been having back pains on top of the other symptoms starting today. I'm pretty sure labor is around the corner. Not to mention that I'm only a week away from the due date anyways. I just hate going through the pain a week or two in advance. I was in labor for a week last year before giving birth to my son.. Looks like that's what's going to happen again.
  • Sounds to me like everything is getting started :)
  • Hey all, so I had my son yesterday. My water broke at 11:30 pm Saturday night, and I went into the hospital at 2am a few hours later after getting some things done around the house.. Lol. I pushed him out vaginally at 6:07pm yesterday evening after only pushing for 11 minutes.
  • Congrats! Scarlett was really easy like that only two contractions thank God. My friend just had her baby take 3 hours of pushing. I would have been soo tired. But I hope your doing well and have great recovery!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats! You should edit the title of your post so everyone knows you had your baby! :) Glad it went smoothly!
  • Thank you! I didn't know how people updated their posts. I wanna post a picture, but I don't know how to do that either. I'll get the link from photobucket and post it up here. He's a little hairy wolf baby. Lol.
  • I only know how to do photobucket links too, not the actual picture. Can't wait to see him! My 16 year old was like that when he was born & now he's really hairy! (like after puberty) He had to start shaving at age 11! Lol
  • congratulations can't wait to see pick
  • Omg hes perfect!! So sweet :)
  • Adorable!!! He is amazing!! :)
  • Perfect! Congratulations!
  • Thank you ladies! I had to take him to the doctor today because he's developed a horrible diaper rash.