What have pregnancy hormones made you do?!

I need to feel better about my "psycho" moment I just had in which a guy cut me off almost causing an accident (he turned from the lane next to me right in front of me forcing me to slam on my brakes) and i turned to follow him, got up next to him and yelled "did you not see me? You could have said sorry!" While honking my horn. I feel crazy and none of my friends are backing me up...I'm blaming it on the hormones and I also feel bad for getting so worked up over it bc it can't be good for my lil peanut.

What crazy thing have you done that you are blaming on hormones?!

Comments

• We had a bad hail storm and I was tired of people going door to door talking about dent less repair or something. My husband struck up a conversation with him outside, I stuck my head out and told him to leave. He said "I'm talking with your husband" I went in, got the shotgun and headed back outside with it, he was calling me a crazy bitch as I we'll telling him he has .2 seconds to leave lol
  • When i was pregnant the first time, i would crave these big green apples covered in Mexican chile. They were SO good, but they cost $4 a piece. I always bought about 3-4 at a time, so i could eat whenever i wanted. Well this one time i went to look for them and they were sold out. Oh god, all hell broke lose. I started crying and yelling. I cussed out the girl at the counter and made her bring her manager to the front just so i could cuss him out too. All while i was crying a river. IT WAS WILD!!! The day after, i recognized i was wrong so i went back and i apologized and offered to volunteer some of my time at their store if they needed me. Almost 2years later and we are all friends now :) lol.
  • Cry.....
    I know i know. But i hate it, never use to cry before. well not never. I hate showing any sort of weakness no better what the situation is. NOW i fricken want to cru for everything, its so hard to hold it in. that I will walk away let a few or two fall. What sucks is that Im not Pregnant i had my child a year ago. Never really did anything crazy. I hope i go back to being me. I want Marley to be a strong Independent women, I would hate for her to be weak....
  • Omg when I was pregnant I threw a tantrum because we were out of parmesan cheese. Screamed, cried, the whole nine. My poor bf lol.
  • My boyfriend and I were in sonic and i wanted the slushie drink on the picture but he didn't tell the girl i wanted the one on the picture he said i wanted whatever flavor it looked like, so when it came it didn't taste or look anything like the one on the picture lol i bust out crying and cussing him out and hitting him and he's laughing at me and comforting me at the same time then ended up taking me to taco bell to get a pina colada fruitista

I also threw a fit because he wouldn't let me eat a lemon hand sanitizer wipe lol

• I had a crying, yelling fit in a gas station cause I wanted a vitamin water soooo badly, and my boyfriend was just saying that they aren't good for you. The whole store just stopped and stared at us. I now feel so bad for the poor guy. He wasnt trying to be a Dick lol
  • I threw a gallon of milk (full one too) and 2 full glass beer bottles at my boyfriend :) ...I was PRETTY pissed off.
  • Haha I don't have to b prego to do the whole pissed off driver thing
  • When I was pregnant with my first hubby touched my belly and mentioned how big it was.. I flipped out , started crying like crazy and accused him of calling me fat, I went from there to saying he was cheating on me because of how huge I was , lmao my poor hubby just stood there with his mouth opened in shock .

Well with my second pregnancy hubby was in the kitchen and he was calling me, I started crying and asking him why he was screaming at me .. Lol yeah I was one over reacting person when I was pregnant
  • Wow ladies some may need PRENATAL counseling before getting pregnant lol

The driving thing I would be upset too
  • With my daughter I threw a fit because when my husband and I were at subway ordering I ordered a footlong and he goes "wow you must BE hungry" I about ripped his juggler out right then and there. Then with my son I wanted jack and box's curly fries. Well we got home only to find they forgot them! I started sobbing and yelling at my husband and to back and get them. He offers me his fries and I was like "They're NOT CURLY!" in my demon yell and he runs out and gets them lol. I felt bad afterwards but hey don't f**** with a pregnant woman
  • It wasn't me but I used to work at a convenience store and the wife of one of our regulars was 7 or 8 months preggo. I was working the night shift when he came in looking for cranberry juice. We didn't have any so he grabbed Orange. Ten minutes later he came back in soaked with Orange juice begging me to heat up a hot dog, while calling other stores asking if they carried cranberry juice.

For me I just cryed over everything.
  • I actually like that im not so sentimental this time around. I like to pretend cry when hubby doesn't go my way, but its all fun and games lol. Im actually a lot laid back this pregnancy.