my first go round with opk's

edited December 2013 in Pregnant
photo IMAG1880_zps883843d2.jpg

Top is cycle day 12pm
Middle is cycle day 13am
Bottom is cycle day 13 midday
Looks positive to me!!! I've never "tried" to conceive with the hubs before...but we have two girls!! Wish us luck!! I tried with an ex for over a year and had no luck. I believe that everything happens for a reason but I'm still a nervous wreck!

Comments

• Stupid pic uploaded the wrong way so left is day 13, mid is 13 am and right is 12 pm
  • And I labeled them wrong...I'm on a roll
  • LOL

I'm really looking forward to trying someday too. Babies just sneak up on us in this house!
  • Haha same here. I have this weird fear of it being hard to conceive after seeing what some people go through!! @ourlittlenugget
  • It won't be just as long as you don't stress yourself out over it! That's one thing I know is true both times the moment I stopped worrying about it then it happens. So just have fun with it!
  • @jules that is so true!! How are you and the girls?
  • @kenzie0713 doing great they both have the sniffles but thats all so haven't effected them at all still happy little campers :). Addeline has been great little sleeper and eater no complaints here!
  • So did he cancel his vasectomy?
  • @Jules poor little babies! It seems like everyone has the sniffles lately!! I'm glad she's a great sleeper, I was always lucky in the department as well. It really makes a difference! @luvmy5 yes we canceled it. I didn't realize how angry and upset I really was that he was going to get it done. Once he cancelled it I felt like the world had been lifted off of my shoulders. I knew that it had been on mymind but had no idea that I was starting to resent him for it! Eek! That could have been bad!!
  • I am glad to hear you didn't make a choice that could potentially cause major issues and you two are working on another cutie :-) I swear everytime I see a new photo of your girls I can't help but smile. They are just so darn pretty! Never make a choice you aren't 100% sure of, or you'll always wonder and almost resent and mourn what could have been. I am so excited to see your pregnancy announcement! You know I am here for you lady!
  • @luvmy5 aww thank you!! They are my world!! I am so relieved that he didn't go through with it!! That's so true ab making sure you are always 100% bc I was seriously getting angry bc I felt cheated out of choosing how many littles I wanted to have. How are you?!? Staying busy I'm sure!!
  • I know! I worry it won't be so easy when we actually want to try, but it'll probably jump up on us when we least expect it again. ;-) I'm glad he cancelled. There's something special about having the potential for a baby. ;-) Are you crossing fingers for another girl, or do you guys have an inkling for a little boy? I know it doesn't *really* matter, but just wondering.....:)
  • I'm so stinkin' excited for you! I'm so sore and exhausted.
  • @ourlittlenugget i know that the hubs would prob love to have a boy, i think all men do!!! I can honestly say that i will be happy with either a boy or girl. I love my girls and know i would love a boy but it would be a whole new world to me!! You are so right about simply having the potential, the thought of that being gone made me sick!! Im in the middle of my two week wait and this is torture. According to my opk i had a positive on Monday, im some where around 6 dpo...too early to test but im impatient so i will prob start testing soon, wasting money and driving myself nuts haha
    @luvmy5 thank you!!! How much longer do you have again?
    Are you ladies ready for Christmas???
  • @luvmy5 it should be any day now right? Im so excited for you!! Are you ready?
  • 6-7 more weeks :^o I'm ready and anxious for him to come. I'm so over it, I can barely walk or move. Add being sick this entire time and being exhausted with the others kids I am so ready. Each day he is inside is best, I'm all for that, just complaining. It seems to be creeping along now that I'm in the home stretch is what really drives me bonkers. The last 6 weeks go at a snails pace!
  • And FYI I have had my earliest positive at 9dpo. So I hope you can start testing soon. Plus if you do have any progesterone or other issues the sooner you find out the best it will be for treatment. I hope this next baby sticks and grows into another beauty like G & A. I love having my girls and having a boy was definitely a whole new world for me. I wouldn't change it for the world, but I also would be happy with either sex because I'm just thankful to have healthy kids. It makes me sad to see someone so set on a particular sex they are disappointed with the opposite, ya know?
  • Eeeee! Excited! Boys are good. Not too different, you just have to watch for pee when the diaper is off! ;-) Do you believe my boy is more delicate and sensitive than my girl? It's kind of funny. Love them both to pieces, though.
  • edited December 2013
    @luvmy5 I went from a negative beta (2) last night to a positive hpt just now...looks like my little one was implanting and that's what I felt. I didn't know hcg could go from a 2 to detectable on a first response overnight!! Crazy!! @ourlittlenugget haha my oldest girl used to pee every time I opened her diaper!! I wonder if its going to be a boy or girl!?!? I can't believe that I got a positive test at 11pm. I don't know what to do with myself!!
  • OMG! OMG! OMG! Everyone is getting pregnant right now. Yay!!! I knew you couldn't wait to test ;-) I got my earliest that early on, its not so much the time of day you take it, but rather how concentrated your pee is and how long between using the restroom. What did Damien say?
  • @luvmy5 i was like a crazy person testing haha!! Damien is super excited!!! I tend to get better results in the mid afternoon or early evening!!