11 weeks. My baby has no heartbeat

edited March 2011 in First Trimester
I just went to the dr on Tuesday. We couldn't hear the heartbeat with the droppler thing. So then the dr got the other ultra sound so we could see.. nothing was pumping =( I have another appointment Monday to be %100 sure that my little baby has stopped growing. The dr said she is pretty sure the baby has stopped growing. Has this happend to anyone else? I really hope we just couldnt see the babys heart and that everything is okay. But to be honest I don't even feel pregnant anymore. Like my breast aren't sore anymore nor am I throwing up everyday like I was a few days ago. I'm jus worried and can't stop crying. I'm only 19 and this would of been my 1st baby...

Comments

• I'm 19 aswell i had my scan at 12 weeks pregnant but baby stopped growing at 10 weeks :( iam now pregnant again at 34 weeks ! Have you had any bleeding or cramping ?
  • Sorry girls... God has a plan for both of you!! Prayn for yall
  • @mummy2be20.. no I haven't had any bleeding or cramping. I feel normal. Nothing hurts but heart. Congrats on ur new bby I wish yu the best of luck. Did yu get preg again right after?

@betty thank yu
  • Awww! U will make another one!!! They r usually not hard to make and its fun doing it! Start again ASAP! I had a mc four months ago now 2 months healthy pregnancy!!! It will happen for u when the time is right.
  • Yea I had mc two mnths ago on the week of christmas I started spotting nd went ti emergency rm they order me to ultra sound nd seen no heart beat nd told me baby died 4 weeks ago the size of a 9 weeks embryo nd I was 13weeks along
  • I started trying stay away && got pregnant 2 months later :) i hope everything goes alright for you but i guess theses things just happen ! But you are young like me && you will prob get pregnant stay away x
  • Im sorry to hear that. Its hard. I had a mc in July and one in October. Hopefully I got my problem fixed and now im pregnant once again...hopefully all goes well
  • Thats a scary title... I am 10 weeks going to my first ultrasound when I'm 11 weeks. Scared! O.O
  • Thx everyone. I think I wana wait awhile b4 I try again tho. Did any of yu let the baby come out on it own tho? Or let the dr take everything out? I heard yu can get a infection if yu let it happen on its own but I also heard its not good to let the drs go inside and take everything out cuz they mite mess something up.. I forget what's its called... jus wana hear from yu all before I choose what I want to do
  • And don't be scared.. stay positive =) every women is different.. is this ur first?
  • A dnc is what the doctors do... with you being further along they probably will do a dnc... I passed mine at home.. I was 6w2d when I had mine so they didn't have to do a dnc... I hope you hear the heartbeat though and things are ok!!!
  • God Bless you all!
  • I hope they find the heart beat. But yeah that's called a DMC they will do that
  • The DNC is less of a risk than getting an infection. I had he same thing happen. Baby died at 6 weeks found out at ten. I was already getting an infection....I mistook my symptoms as pregnancy symptoms. If your body hasn't aborted the baby naturally at this point, it probably won't do it. Also, with a DNC, they tell you to wait at least three menstrual periods before trying again, and it takes about a month for your cycle to start back up normally. It helps your body heal, and it helps your heart heal. I'm so sorry for what you are going through.
  • I had a miscarriage in July and am now 21 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. Everything happens for a reason... I learn this everyday. You can try again soon. Just stay positive
  • Thats not good everyone will have usuay one miscarriage during childbearing yrs...i had a miscarriage @ 5 wks dec 2 2010 I am now 6w5 days got preggo jan 28 so start trying as soon as u feel ready
  • edited March 2011
    This forum scared me too! I had an ultrasound at 9wks and there was a heartbeat. Im estimated 11wks today and I dont want my baby to stop growing either :-S ...its my 1st baby
  • This is what terrifys me n i cant relax till my scan monday now. I am 12 weeks so midwife says n scan monday. I feel very hormonal etc n pulling feeling in tummy so hope good sign xx
  • I am 11 weeks as well I haven't had the chance to hear or see my babys heartbeat my first ultrasound will be this Saturday I am so nervous and scared cuz I also stoped with the nasea at 9 weeks my breasts still hurt once in a while but that's about it...I hope everything goes well..and I'm sorry to hear about your baby =(
  • I have been there, I had 3 miscarriages within a 6 month period. It's very hard, but all you can do is keep your head up and know when its meant to be, it will happen. After I lost the 3rd baby my husband and I gave up, but 3 months later I ended up pregnant with my now 1 year old daughter Serenity Danielle. Its a hard thing to go through, but everything works out in the end
  • Yes its happen to me..like you I knew I wasn't pregnant anymore..i had started bleeding 2 days before my 8 wk check up and found out he/ she stop growing@ 6wks. They didnt say I needed DnC..since i was bleeding..my body would do it naturally. Wish I had one because I ended up bleeding for almost 2months, losing chunks here and there and was in alot of pain physically and emotionally. Fortunately now im pregnant@ 13 wks..and taking it easy..but I get paranoid when I get cramps.
  • My best friend just went through this. She went to find out the gender at 20 weeks.. they couldn't find a heartbeat & told her the baby had stopped growing at 16 weeks, but was the size of an 18 week old baby.. which is far too big to just miscarry. She had to be induced and deliver her baby boy! She said he looked normal & they told her a pinch in the umbilical cord caused it ): So sad. Bless you're heart! I hope everything is okay, but if this has happened to you, I hope your little angel blesses your second baby later on! You're in my prayers!
  • I'm scared because I feel the same way many of my pregnancy symptoms feel like they have just stopped. My boobs don't hurt and feel lighter and my m.s. which was really bad feels like it went away, the only symptoms I have are still not being able to eat much and throwing up occasionally. I just don't feel pregnant and I'm worried I've m.c. before.
  • My prayers go out to all you ladies, I know how hard it can be and I hope everything is ok @des10eLV
  • I also had a miscarriage in July and now 26w 4d I guess it happens to a lot of people
  • edited March 2011
    First, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a mc at 12 weeks. I went in for a normal check up and they couldn't find a heartbeat w the doppler. Had an ultrasound and it showed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and my uterus was 10 weeks. I had to have a d&c - my dr was worried I would lose too much blood on my own. Started trying a year later and had an ecoptic. Its now been 2 years since the ectopic and I'm 6w0d. Very nervous with this pregnancy.
    I hope everything goes as well as possible for you. In my thoughts and prayers.
  • First, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a mc at 12 weeks. I went in for a normal check up and they couldn't find a heartbeat w the doppler. Had an ultrasound and it showed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and my uterus was 10 weeks. I had to have a d&c - my dr was worried I would lose too much blood on my own. Started trying a year later and had an ecoptic. Its now been 2 years since the ectopic and I'm 6w0d. Very nervous with this pregnancy.
  • First, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a mc at 12 weeks. I went in for a normal check up and they couldn't find a heartbeat w the doppler. Had an ultrasound and it showed baby stopped growing at 8 weeks and my uterus was 10 weeks. I had to have a d&c - my dr was worried I would lose too much blood on my own. Started trying a year later and had an ecoptic. Its now been 2 years since the ectopic and I'm 6w0d. Very nervous with this pregnancy.
  • Sorry all, on my end the comment wasn't showing and then suddenly it posted 3 times.