Photobucket
He was on a sugar high after that...lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My niece and Julian
Photobucket
My Grandpa on the left who I hadn't seen in about 9 years, he got to meet my baby for the 1st time:0)
Photobucket
My lovely family
Photobucket
My hubby signing the photo guest book
Photobucket
Photobucket
My niece Jenelle & me
Photobucket

@excitedforoctober
@nylasmommy
@myheartzx3
@pregnantelf
@ynvtish

Comments

• OMG Julian looks sooooo cute!!! Everything came out so pretty, that cake is gorgeous! And you look sooooo pretty!!! You have a very beautiful family :)
  • Awwww... There all cute pics. I love the one with Julian in his crisp whites.. looking fresh and so clean clean.

And the one with him playing in the blessing water... Lol

And you know I was looking for that full body shot of that to die for BeBe's dress you were wearing. That dress is bad!

Oh age loved your hair and make up
  • Hey girl, I have really bad reception here in TN grrrr lol it took about five minutes for all the pics to load up. But, everything looks so beautiful :x Julian is so freakin handsome. I think he looks more like u now haha. Dont tell Luis jk. U look stunning. Finally I get to see a pic of u. I luv ur hair & make up. Looks like u guys had a wonderful time. Family function r always fun times. Ive never been to a baptism before. all his cake looks nice & delish!!! Thanks for sharing :) miss talking to u. Text me when u have time busy woman lol.
  • @excitedforoctober- thank u:) I'm glad everything turned out good. I can relax now.lol
    @californiadream & @captivated thanks girls
    @ynvtish- girl he was trying to take a bath in the holy water.lol and thanks;)
  • @nylasmommy-heeey buddy! I haven't heard.from u in forever. I think I will tell Luis.jk lol Yeah girl we did have a great time. How's TN going? Do u miss Cali yet? Do u talk to ur family often?
  • So cute! And the cake looked amazing too!
  • edited October 2012
    Lmao dont u tell him lol. He gon shyt a brick haha. Im glad it turned out good BC u been planning it for months lol. Seemed like the whole yr lol. TN is boring, im always in the house unless I go grocery shopping. I kno nyla is bored out her mind BC shes used to being in a house full of ppl. I mean, all she need is us but she needs play dates u kno?? I miss Cali a lot its nothing like being in the bay area!!!! I miss the city, the lights, the fresh air. I hate the humidity here n I love the trees BC they r beautiful during this time of the yr. U see like green, orange, yellow, reddish, brown leaves. So pretty but I feel like im leaving in the woods lmao like a bear can come knocking at my backyard door haha. Too bad we never got to meet :( ill text u 2moro girl. Good night, God bless u & ur family :x P.s. I talk to my family everyday. I cried the first couple of days being out here :'(

• edited October 2012
    @wilsomom- thanks! it was yummy:)
    @nylasmommy- I bet it's so different from here. I'm sure you'll meet people fast. I bet Nyla misses your family a lot. When r u going to see them again? I know hopefully next time you come down we can meet:) Good night girl, god bless you guys as well.
  • Awww hes so cute! it looks like yall had a great time! You have a beautiful family!
  • Great pictures! Thank you for sharing I love seeing happy little babies they are all such an amazing blessing :)
  • He's so cute! The baptism cake was gorgeous.
  • @jules - Thank you very much:)
    @EzrasMommy- thanks girl:) I love your family pic, you have a beautiful family.
  • @nylasmommy-hey girl, inbox me ur number I finally upgraded.lol
  • I LOVE these pictures! Congrats! God bless :X
  • @tishj330- thanks girl:) Where have u been? I haven't seen u on here in a while.
  • Thanks girl. So do you!
  • edited October 2012
    Love love love all the pics! He's so cute...esp wearing all white for the baptismal. Beautiful fam too! The party looked fun and I love both the cakes!
  • @myheartzx3- thank u so much girl:) where have u been woman?lol I can't wait to see Hazels bday pics:)
  • Lol that photo guest book is a good idea. I never saw that before :) i really need to get planning since I got 2 months left. I haven't done much yet ugh. I changed the theme to hello kitty with animal print.