movement in my stomach!

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
It feels like kicks! I just had my period about 4 weeks ago, what could this be?

Comments

• Has anyone had this happen to them? :/ I'm really freaking out
  • You will feel it forever now....... once you have a baby in there everytime your stomach gets upset/gas/moves/grumbles it will feel like a baby!
  • Yep^^^ the first time I felt it I was like uhhhh wtf lol
  • Lol.. i just had my baby in august and i hadny got my period and i felt kicks in my stomach too and i was like wtf no!!! I really thought i was preggo again.. i was about to have a heart attack but thank god i got my period on the 23rd :)
  • Yepp I feel like that too! I hate it, it makes me paranoid. I have taken tests because of it and they have turned out negative..thank goodness!
  • I had severe gas after my c section that felt like my baby. Then I had the feeling of baby movement about a month before I conceived our surprise baby. It was spooky. :-)
  • Omggg thank you soo much ladies, this freaks me out so bad lol @trixiesmom8 @jen91811 @starrxoxo9 @My2Boys @Steph_Due_101611
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They're called phantom kicks I get them pretty regularly and its still gets me wondering every time lol
  • I get the too & Malia is 14 mo.. makes me miss pregnancy, lol.
  • Lol i get freaked out when this happens lol i am on no.sleep lol i have a 12 month old and a 2 month old lol i dnt need another one trust me!!!! Lol ill really go crazy..like seriously.. lol i never imagined aunt flow would be my bff lmao
  • They're phantom kicks, I used to get them all the time. The older my baby gets the less I get them but they are there! I'm 6/7 weeks along with this pregnancy and getting them lol feels weird cuz it's way too soon for feeling movement :P
  • Yup my baby turns 1 nov 10 and I still get them from time to time. Had a few earlier.tonight. We just started TTC so can't wait. Miss being prego and ready for the real kicks ;)
  • Yep i get them