moms of 5-7 yo girls

What are they asking for for Christmas? We have no idea what to get my stepdaughter and she's too polite to ask!

Comments

• My daughter is 8 but most of the popular things now are la la loopsy, furby...it depends bc my daughter asks for the expensive stuff. How much are you looking to spend? Shrinky dinks...maybe take a look at what she plays with too. My daughter loves clothes so she asks for clothes from justice.
  • Does she like to bake? Maybe an easy bake oven? Or we bought my sisters an ice cream machine and snow cone machine last year. The shrinky dinks are a good idea.
  • My stepdaughter loves art stuff. And it gives her something to do. Anything craft like. You can do something simple like art set with paint or markers type to those kits that teach them how to make bracelets she loves that. It probably depends on the child but she doesn't play with toys unless it's like electronic.
  • Karaoke machine, guitar, drums, an easel, a kids start up sewing machine, Barbie house, a bike...?
  • My girl will be 6 in feb. She wants everything!! Lol but art stuff and Monster High dolls are top on the list!
  • Thanks y'all! I've got some new ideas now and some things I was thinking about were also mentioned!
    @trixiesmom8 I loved my easy bake oven when I was a kid!
    @cristinalynn you're probably an expert on this, huh? Lol. Do you think one of those little tikes easels would be to "young" for her? She's six.. I think they come in different sizes, tho, right?
    @jtmoon98 can you get the American girl dolls anywhere or just their store/website? There isn't one around here and I hate ordering off websites.. I really liked the books when I was younger and I thought about getting one of those..
  • @serha4177 what are shrinky dinks?
  • I did too! Shrinky dinks are plastic things you color on and bake and they shrink and get really hard. I had some on my key chain or book bag.
  • @lucyloo288 Lol just a little :-p yes, they have bigger easels that are made for older kids. The small kids one would be too small. Look at Wal-Mart online and they should.
  • @jtmoon98 thanks!
    I think I've decided an easel (she loves to paint) and an American girl type doll for her big stuff! And then her birthday is not long after Christmas and we'll get her a shrinky sinks thing then!
  • What we do is a few weeks before Christmas make santa's list by walking through Toys R Us and taking pictures of what she would like. Then she will pick a few (6 or so) of the pictures that she really wants (Theres always a lot before thos!! Lol) and they print out a picture list and she writes Santa a letter. We usually pick 1 or 2 off that list and then maybe some from us from the rest of the likes... That way you can price them at different stores also..
  • Wants winks dolls and an innotab2
  • @lilbit01_209 that's a fun idea! Sounds like a fun tradition. We'll try that this year and see how it works out.. and I have my back up ideas just in case!
  • @Mama_busy_bee innotab2 was one of the first things I thought of, but her mom and stepdad are getting her a kindle fire. Those innotabs are pretty cool tho!