To find out or not find out..

edited October 2012 in Pregnant
This is my last pregnancy. I think i want to wait to find out the gender at delivery, but I'm not 100% sure. My husband HAS to know asap! And I want us to find out at the same time..

Comments

• Im waiting this is my last baby and they told me wrong last baby so this one shall remain a surprise till they are born :-)
  • @silverfairy what did they tell u last time? iv been told im havin a boy but they cldnt tell me till 32 weeks and everyone keeps tellin me how different i look and stuff this pregnancy! also from the off i thought girl! my whole pregnancy has been different and i keep havin dreams its a girl! iv heard of them tellin ppl girl and then them havin a boy but never the other way around?!
  • It would be fun to have one sujrprise :-) I gave in to finding out the gender with dillon at our growth scan...not that I regret it but I was positive we were getting ready for a boy and he was gonna come out a girl so I was nervous the last 1/2 of my pregnancy lol
  • I wouldn't be able to wait that long lol. It would be nice to have that surprise but I couldn't handle not being able to call baby he or she or even by the name we had chosen.
  • I'm feel exactly the same as @trixiesmom8 it would be cool by I so don't have the patients lol... If u can wait then u should that would be so fun! But can't imagine not calling the baby by the name only because with my first we knew exactly what name we wanted her to have and we still have few more left that we love for both boy and fork name.
  • Lol we have names picked out already, but we are the weird couple that doesn't share the name until the baby is born! I really wish i could convince my husband to wait.
  • I didn't find out with my son. It was a great surprise! I would do it again if i ever have anymore babies, hubby too!
  • They told me girl he is def a boy :-)