edited December 2012 in Pregnant

Comments

• I'm sorry doll, I'll be thinking of ya.
  • I am so so sorry =(( I pray that you find some peace as you endure this devastating situation. I will most certainly pray for you.
  • edited October 2012
    I'm sorry :(
  • Thanks everyone. It's terrible to say, but I am feeling relieved in a way. I know that is horrible.
  • I understand why you'd be relieved! I hope you're ok! I don't have fb so I don't know the whole story, but I hope everything is alright!! ♥
  • So sorry girl
  • I am sorry for your lost :( I have a facebook but i am not part of any pregly groups :( *hugs*
  • Awe hun I'm so sorry!
  • :'( I don't know how your doing all this. I wouldn't be able to handle all you've been through in just a short amount of time. Your a wonderful human being.
  • I am soo sorry I'm not on the Facebook page but I hope you're doing okay :(
  • Idk what happened but im.sorry and my prayers are woth you!
  • I'm so sorry.... and I think any woman in your situation would feel some sense of relief. I hope things go quickly for you xox
  • Sorry. Feel however you need to feel. It's all normal. No judgment here.
  • I'm sorry :( anyone know the story?
  • Those who know they story probably won't say what happened. It really is Captivated's choice to share or not.:)
  • <3 so proud of you ash. you are an amazingly strong woman. even though we talked yesterday, tears still welped up in my eyes... praying for peace for you and hell for the woman.
  • Sorry for ur loss my heart is with u and.my prayers
  • I'm thinking about your hun and most definitely am praying for you. I know the story but not at liberty to tell only @captivated has the right to tell anyone whenever she is ready. Hope everything will be ok hun
  • @captivated... I am so sorry sweetie... ur in my prayers...

@everyone ... I dont know whats wrong i wss on preglys facebook group during my last pregnancy but for dome reason i cant find it... can any1 tell me how to get back on... thk u...
  • I don't mind anyone saying what happened, I just can't type it bc my phone keeps freezing and not hitting my touchscreen buttons. :( Very annoying and it is lo.mg to type.
  • But thank you everyone.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You are a very very strong woman with all that you have gone through.
  • I am so sorry to read this , you are one tough cookie. :-(
  • So sorry for Ur lost, you're one strong women having to go thru all that u have been thru and this, stay strong momma...oh yea u said he, did they tell u it was a boy @12 weeks?
  • Again, I'm so sorry Ashley! Since Ashley says she doesn't mind everyone knowing, basically she rolled her eyes at a guy for bumping into her and his wife (or whatever she was to him) got pissed that Ashley rolled her eyes and punched her in the stomach hard enough to leave a big bruise. Possibly causing her angel to grow his wings :( I pray that this lady goes to jail! And Ashley gets her justice!
  • Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear about this. I hope and pray that lady gets her a** kiked and taken care of by the law. I can't beleave some people would do that. I know you have Ben through a lot but stay strong and everything will turn around at one point or another.
  • Oh wow..... :( I hope she gets what she deserves!
  • OMG!!!! That is horrible!!!! Ashley I am SO SORRY!!!! That is horrible regardless!!!! I feel so bad!!!! I hope the lady gets something out of this!!!! She deserves to burn in hell if you ask me!!!!! How far along we're you Ashley if you don't mind me asking.
  • @isnino, oh no. I just kind of thought of it as a "him" I suppose. I guess bc Carrie thought so. And its fine. Like I said, I'm not sure it was even caused by this idiot. There's so much other stuff medically, it really could have been a fluke. Only way to know is by pathology. I just wish the miscarriage would happen already.