So stressed and I dont know what to do?

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
Im so pissed off I dont even want to talk to my husband. I feel so hurt by him and I dont know if I believe him? I seen his ex gf called him today. He said she message him about some bull shit and he delete the message. Well she called again so I called her and said I shouldn't trust my husband. Then when I ask about it he got so pissed off about it. Said I should ask him and not call her. I so hurt right now. I ask how would you feel if that was me and he said nothin.

Comments

• I'd b pissed too. He should have more respect for ur marriage. He shouldn't b talking to an ex imp.
  • edited November 2012
    He shouldnt be talking to his ex.. and why the hell did he delete the message? tell him to change his number, and if she contacts him again , is obvious he gave it to her. he should respect your relationship.
  • he should of told u right away........ u said u called her back what did u tell her or what did she say? who is it that u dnt trust her or him? I agree ^^^^ have the # change
  • Thanks @Janet_2011 and @Roxy. Ol just feel hurt by him. He said he didn't remove the number because he would know who it was so he didn't answer it. I seen on his phone that she called. And he picked up twice. He removed the message when he got home. He said she was talking crazy and he replied to her said said what? Then he said she called him. I seen the phone that she did called but still. The point is you shouldnt be talking to your ex. You have a wife a 12 month old and another baby coming.
  • edited November 2012
    I don't think he should have gotten mad if he has/had nothing to hide. That in itself is a red flag to me. The ex pretty much told you he's up to no good, she didn't have to tell you that. If she really wanted to she could have fed you a bunch of lies to put you at odds with your husband and open doors for herself. Instead it sounds like she gave you a fair warning.
  • now that I over read it she told u not to trust ur hubby. weird u should of told her to give u reasons y u shouldn't. there's some women that u just can't trust they could make things up. and there's some women that r telling u the truth. its up to u to decide sry ur going threw
  • @Roxy. She is one of those girls that likes to lie and make your life a living hell. I know my husband has not cheated on me. The point is why is she calling and sending texts messages to him and why would he delete it and would not tell me when he got home. I just dont trust her. I just need to belive him and not her.
  • Maybe he deleted her message to not start a fight with you. She sounds like she is trying to start stuff between you and your hubby, just to get a rise outta you. If you know he hasn't cheated than why still stress yourself out about it.
  • @trixiesmom8 she gets me under my skin. It just bothers me she would try and call him or texts just to see what he would do.
  • edited November 2012
    Does he have a kid with her? If not he seriously needs to get out of her,life. Change his number.
  • @MommyLovesSparle no he has no kids, with her. We just change our numbers yesterday. He think the message that she sent him was to her lesbian gf. That is why they was talking to find out what the message was about.
  • I understand! Sounds like she is just trying to start drama. It was a good idea to change numbers, now if she gets it, you'll know something is up. Hope she stays out of your lives now.
  • Ugh.. My bfs ex used to do the same (cant rid her though, child in common) Now she tries to be my friend. I dont mind being civil friends, but I cant be friend friends.