baby fever now!!!!!!

edited November 2012 in Just for Fun
been off birth control since Oct 25, just had unproductive sex. not planning on having a baby but now I can say I wouldn't mind. ladies how long does it take to have a baby? days or weeks

Comments

• Usually 9-10 months. Lol jk! It depends on your cycle and timing. Good luck!
  • It took me a weeks time to get pregnant :)
  • I was on the pill for 10 years, and it only took one cycle off of it to get pregnant. Took my last pill 10/26 and conceived around 12/13 :)
  • Took me one cycle when i stopped the pill too
  • I was on depo untill may switched to pill took it till September. And had a period sept 30-october4th and just found out 2 days ago were pregnant!!
  • well being on the pill I would get my period two times a month. so I never understand the cycle. so it sounds like it take a month or so but I know every ones different
  • Well it's different per person and situation.
  • omg me too.my little one just turned one yesterday lol.But I had terrible morning sickness with her and im scared im not going to beable to give her the attention she deserves if im prego again n sick for 6 months.thats my only set back right now.Took us 6 months to get preggo
  • @Momeetob1 also what I worry about the no energy and supper lazy and tired part also
  • @roxy ya itll be hard.but i still wnt another one lol def worth it when they can play together.n It would be nice to have all my kids now well im in bby mode.I have a feeling youll b prego before me though cause hubby isnt 100 percebt convinced yet
  • edited November 2012
    @Momeetob1 I know right so they can have some one to play with..... OMG when u said ill b prego before u my heart got scared a lil LOL nervous we sho uld totally keep n touch and update each other me and hubby only have sex on weekends. so if u have more sex then me then may b you'll have more of a chance. how many kids u have. I only have a son I also want to hurry up and have kids cause I'm 28 I'm getting old lol BTW it took us 6 years to get prego with my son we had trouble having kids I hope it dnt take long again. I wonder what's my chances like would it b long again ugh
  • @roxy lol ya def should keep in touch.We have sex like everyothr day.and im not on birth control.but he pulls out :-\ I only have one lil girl she just turned a year.28 girl ur still young.im 22 but dnt act like it.Ive been with my hubby for 9 yrs.wow 6 yrs.did dr ever say y? I heard u lr more fertile aftr a baby so mayb u wont have a prob.are u a sahm? Im not wish I was.
  • edited November 2012
    @Momeetob1 u see u have more sex then me. get it girl LOL. I heard even if u pull out there's still a chance getting prego. I want more then two kids that's y I say I'm old it takes 10 months to have a baby. then recovery a year. I had a c section so I'm only allowed 4 kids : ( the 4th is high risk. from what I heard. I also been with my hubby long time. 8 years on the 12th : )...... I never went to the Dr. to help get me prego. I had a friend that helped me she got me these hormone shots Fr Mexico. it was scary at first but I wanted a baby. so like 7 months later I got prego. it was a miracle couldn't believe it. I also heard right after u have a baby its eazy to have a baby guess I wont believe it till it happens LOL. I hope I dnt have a hard time ill b sad cause I haven't heard from my friend that helped me. : ( I always tryed to keep contact with her cause i feel I was bless to meet her. yea I'm a sahm at first I didn't like it kinda going crazy home with a baby but idk i just relaxed as time went by and now I'm ready lol
  • edited November 2012
    sry so long
  • My daughter is almost 11 months and we have always had unprotected sex and he pulls out :/ still not pregnant I think everyone is different. When I got pregnant with her it was the one time he didn't pull out so I guess I need ask the sperm I can get lol. Soo I feel like it can kinda be hard.
  • lol thqts great about those shots.I understand I would of done thrm to just to have a bby too.I had to have a csec too.didnt knw bout the limit on children frm it though.y did u have to have yours? ur lucky you ll b fine with two.u dont have to worry bout day care or anything.Youll do great.Now go make a bby lol jk.Is ur hubby helpful?
  • @jules guess just some guys r bettr at the pull oit method than othrs.weve nvr gotten preggo ecept when we tried
  • @Jules thought there would b a % of getting prego with pre come. well guess it does wrk the pull out method lol
  • @Momeetob1 yup when u have a c section u can only have 3 kids the 4th is at risk that's what I was told. I also heard once u have a c section u have to always have one. crazy huh I wonder if that's true. I had to have a c section cause I couldn't open past 4. and my son's head was forming a crown. I went in to get induce. y did u have a section? I want more then two kids LOL I like big families LOL but oh well see what happens. day care that's what family for LOL yes my hubby is very help full I have no problem with him taking care of he's son. I think he got lucky though cause I bf so my hubby didn't have to get up at night or make a bottle. but my next baby might only bf up to 6 months. cause I can't even get him off the Brest milk. is ur hubby help full?
  • @roxy ive heard of the vbac.but theres risks to that.n I think im just gna have another csec.even though it hurt like a mo fo.Ya the gmas watch my bby while i wrk thank god.I was stuck at 9cm:-( I was sooo close.awe glad ur hubby helps ya.mine does..but of course he could always do more to help me out lol but he works his butt off to pay our bills.n I only have to wrk couple days a week.yay for u for breastfeeding.its a job in its self.I tried fora month but was in so much pain n I really produced tooo much I couldnt leave the house I wouldnt stop leaking.:-\.p.s. ur sons adorable.wish I knw how to put up pic
  • @momeetob1 lol I guess so were the same never until the one time we were trying and what do u know worked lol...
    @Roxy lol me too I wish there was for me I want another one :)
  • I have it to but simply won't have another baby right now it is so much I want to do but when my baby girl is 3 I just might
  • @jules awww how many Kids u have
  • @preggointx you have baby fever already?? If I remember correctly your 2 are 12 months apart right? That scares me lol I had grayson lasy december and started wanting another when he was 2 months im due again in dec. And im scared Im gunna want another one. I told my husband to stay away if I start talking about another baby soon after our second. How has it been with yours so close?
  • @Roxy just one baby girl. She's almost 11 months on the 12th... But I've been ready for another like right after her lol
  • @Momeetob1 what's vbac? oh yea c section hurts LOL. wow 9 cm u were so close that sucks. wow that much u produced milk. I only have one boob producing milk LOL well at least I only have to worry about one boob when I'm done.
  • @preggointx yea that's how I felt but things change lol
  • VAGINAL birth after c-section... vbac
  • @jules wow right after. not me I'm surprise I'm even having baby fever LOL my man is the one that wanted one right after. I was like hell no my cut is not even helled yet lol
  • @nameless that's when u have it nature right? dnt understand how there's risk