Weird things that make you nauses

2»

Comments

• In my first trimester the smell of laundry detergent made me really sick.
  • Brushing my teeth makes me sick but ill suffer through LOL
  • Looking at someone eating yogurt for breakfast. Lol.
  • Yogurt, ketchup, meat! Red and green large items. Don't ask me about the colors.
  • Hairspray! Jus found out today wen I did my hair
  • The smell of leather and Bacon. Oh and every time I brush my teeth I have to get sick. It sucks!
  • The sound of a fan
  • My toothpaste makes me sick...pineapple flavored lifesavers...the smell of cooking meat...and i have a weird taste in my mouth all the time...and i cant really eat anything much unless im craving it...oh and my shampoo n condutioner and the smell of my hair while im straightening it...
  • Hamburger meat.... blah
  • the taste of my breath makes me sick, too. Try altoids.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Everyone try popsicles that usually always works. I have a freezr full of popsicles the real fuit kind.
  • Lmao at all these!!!! Every time I am in the car, on a bus or train, I get nausea. My boyfriend has to take his dog out the room because I feel sick when the dog is around. Also cannot stand the smell of roast beef and bacon that is cooked in the microwave.
  • steak sauce. yuckk. and plug in air fresheners
  • Brushing teeth, the smell of warm (but not cold or fried) onions, also if I see my belly move from someone kicking in there, I can get freaked out to the point of being sick. :s
  • Hot air blowing on me makes me sooo sick