Gender Ultrasound, Pic reassurance needed!

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
After two boys, we are having a little girl!!!! I was happy either way but I am in shock lol! I am so excited and scared!! I am 15 weeks 3 days and she was being so stubborn at first but we definitely got good shots!! Ultrasound tech said 100% sure!

Comments

• Congrats on getting your girl...how did they let u find out @15 weeks?
  • Thanks! Went to an independent ultrasound place and paid :) @isnino. I wanted to get some baby clothes black Friday lol
  • Congratulations!!! :D
  • That's awesome congrats girls are so much fun !
  • Yay im also having my first girl after 2 boys xxx
  • Thank you! Its going to be a whole other world I am such a tomboy!
  • Omg yah!!! Im so excited for you!!!! Congrats....are the boys excited?!!?
  • Thanks girl I have been wondering how you are! I think my 3 year old is :) @coltensmamma
  • Thank you @excitedforoctober! I feel like it was a dream lol! The baking soda gender test and intelligender said boy, the wedding ring test said girl it was right! And the heartbeat was higher this time than my two boys. My boys was 130's and this little girl was 149 :)
  • I can't wait to find out too! I have to Walt 9 more weeks :( ...but I really think this is a girl too.
  • It will be here before you know it! Usually they say go with your gut!
  • Things have been going good. Can you believe how fast time is going?!? We're already far enough to find out what we are having lol so crazy. With two other babies i feel like time just flies.

Were not finding out what we are having this time so im just going with the flow lol oddly i dont having a feeling either way. Maybe i just havent given it much thought, but i really just dont know lol. Its going so fast and for the most part of it i havent felt pregnant at all. Are you showing at all yet?? I thought for sure this time being the.third i would atleast have a little bump, but nope...nothing yet lol

So happy your having a girl, and bet you cabt wait to get to shopping lol
  • Good I am glad to hear that!! I thought about not finding out too, but something just kept nagging at me to find out and hubby was not for waiting lol! I am so scared to buy anything cause it just seems so weird I feel like she is going to come out a he lol!! I think I just look fatter lol! I seriously think I am losing my butt!! Are you feeling anything yet? @coltensmamma?
  • UPDATE so I am sitting here (cause I am in denial) looking at the gender pic and I see the three lines , but does anyone see right underneath the "lines" I swear that looks like a peepee!! Does anyone else see it? The tech said she was 100% sure, but I need my fellow preglies help!
  • Hmm I see two lines...but I dont think the tech would have said 100% if she had any doubt :)
  • @graysonsmommy thanks, I know she did say 100 but I keep on seeing little things and I am like omg it could be a boy, it took her forever cause the babies legs were crossed and I had to get IP and wiggle and everything lol!
  • I'm sure it's a girl! I felt the same way when I found out this baby is a girl after having a son first. I went at 15 Weeks to find out and she said she was 80% sure so she had me come back a couple days last and she says she was now 100% :)
  • @Proudmother1009 your just in shock that you.got yoir girl! lol...looks just like Mackenzies did at about that time...go buy some pink and enjoy it!! :)

Still only feeling very small.movement,and only when im laying in bed. Sometimes i have to convience myself im not crazy and am really feeling something lol. How about you?? Any movement?
  • Jeesh this new phone stinks lol...makes me not be able to spell and doesnt capitalize anything! Urrgghh lol sorry for the typos lol
  • Thanks girl I am flipping out now! I just don't know why I can't accept fully its a girl! I feel like a whacko lol! I am about the same, I feel little flutters at night in bed ;) @coltensmamma
  • I see the lines but I see what you are talking about too. It kinda looks like the lines are a leg and then a leg on the other side and a "peepee" lol in the middle. How far along are you maybe ask to check again?
  • Ikr?! @mallory27 I am so nervous now! I was 15 weeks 3 days for that, she said she was 100% sure when she looked at it but it still looks like a boy!