My fiancée is not gonna make it

Comments

• Oh no sweetie, I'm so sorry!
  • Oh my gosh I'm so sorry
  • Oh hun, I don't have words to say to make you feel better. we are all here to listen. praying for peace for you & your family....
  • I don't know what to say sweetie, my heart breaks for you. I will be praying for you x
  • im so sorry for your loss.
  • I am soo soo sorry :(.. I can't even imagine how you must be doing right now. But my prayers are with you and the rest of the family. Please know we are here if you need anyone to talk to. This is not even close to an easy situation I'm sure.
  • I am so sorry:-( I can't even imagine. Praying for you and yours <3
  • So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.
  • I am so sorry for your loss..you are in my thoughts hun!
  • Omg I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you
  • I'm so sorry! I will pray for you and your family!
  • Im praying for you lots of love hun
  • I'm praying for u and your family
  • So very sorry for loss. Your family is in my prayers.
  • You are in my.prayers hun. I am so sorry
  • My sincere condolences. May you and your family find strength to accept the unexpected and may God bless you.

I lost a sister to liver disease, she was 20. I am here if you wish to talk, for I know the burden and overwhelming feeling of grief. *hugs*
  • I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • edited November 2012
    :( I'm so sorry for you're loss!
  • I am so, so very sorry for your loss
  • I'm so sorry my prayers for you and ur family.
  • I am so sorry. Praying for you. <3
  • How are you dear? You crossed my mind and I just wanted to check on you.
  • @doodles I'm as ok as I can be.. There's way to much to deal with and his family is driving me insane
  • I am sorry they are driving you insane. Just try to remember that they lost someone as well...and everyone deals with grief differently. I remember my inlaws driving me bonkers to.
  • @ashley_smashley they keep telling me everything is my decision until I decide something then it's not ok.. I can't make everyone happy. I know everyone lost him too but it was me that spent everyday with him
  • That's when you just do what you think he would be happy with. Don't try to make everyone happy. It will make you nuts. And remember with the coming months that you need to make choices to make you happy...don't worry about everyone else.
  • He would want you to be happy and not stress about these decisions.
  • Only you know what is best you spent every day with that man you do what you need to do you can't please everyone you just need to get through this. I don't understand what you r going trough and I pray I never do BUT YOU DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT at times like these family is supposed to be closer than ever but in reality everyone always drifts apart I am here for support if you need it I will be praying for you .
  • Omg this is awful!! Ill be praying.
  • Hang in there. One decision at a time. I will be praying