I'm in l&d UPDATE!!!!

edited November 2012 in Labor
Well while at my doctors appointment my blood pressure decided to be high and so I was sent to l & d to a NST and while doing my NST my BP decided to shoot for the moon and so now I am gonna admitted and my baby girl should be arriving some time soon I'm here alone waiting on my family and I'm in tears and extremely nervous my baby girl is doing fine but they are concerned with me so I'm trying not to cry but I'm scared so wish me luck ladies !!

Okay ladies I am going to be induced in a few IM GONNA FREAK OUT!

Comments

• Aw goodluck I'm sure everythang will be fine :)
  • Thank you !! I can't stop crying !!!! Ugh someone cut off the water supply I'm so scared
  • Try to relax, its good they sent you in. Just think, you were hoping to have baby soon anyways. Lol. Now baby will here before you know it.
  • Yeah I know I talked her up now I'm scared and don't wanna go through it
  • My bp went crazy too and I had to be induced thatsame day too. Everything went smoothly. I know how scared and upset you are. I freaked out until the induction actually started. Then somehow I instantly calmed myself.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't even wanna do pitocin .. When they induced you what did they put you on? @Mrs4c
  • I'm trying to do this vaginally and I'm totally freaking out like will I be able to do this
  • When I was induced I had cervadrill (sp) which I believe stayed in there for like 12 hours (don't qoute me lol) and then after the first 12 hours nothing happen so they did it again and after that 12 I was at a 1cm and I got pitocin and an epi and my water ended up breaking on its own. After it broke I had her within an hour. Good luck! Don't be scared your going to get to hold your baby girl soon!
  • My mom was with me and she told me when I started to push at some point I would feel like "I can't do this anymore!" and I pushed one more time and she was out. You can do it!
  • Omg !!! I am gonna try everything in my power to calm down because I know I can do this im gonna stay up here until I can't anymore I need you ladies
  • You'll do good! Try not to stress, that will keep your blood pressure up. Also they may limit how many people can come in your room if it's too high.. Think postive thoughts! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • How are you doing?
  • I hope you are doing ok. Goodluck.
  • I'm doing good waiting for my room STILL lol but she is getting ready to start a IV she started but kept digging and couldn't get the vein OUCH but I'm fine just nervous
  • Good luck girl!!!
  • Oooooh GOOD LUCK!!!!!
  • Good luck!!! I'm praying for you!! Can't wait to see pics, she's going to be beautiful. :-)
  • Thank you !!! And why am I still waiting for a room!!?
  • Good.luck dear!! Try to.stay calm, easier said than done though! We are cheering for you!
  • On girl... You can do it.

This is like riding a bike!
    (with no wheels, seat or spokes) lol

Ok bad metaphor .. but you know what I mean.

Relax and calm down... Keep your BP low.
  • I had cirvidill also when I was induced then followed by pitocin
  • Thats crazy you dont have a room. Im sorry. Hopefully they get you one soon.
  • My BP isnt getting better well I take that back they haven't checked it now I take that back it's way lower now but I guess I'm still staying but my moms boyfriend told us its a lot of pregnant woman out in the waiting area too so I won't be getting a room today
  • I am in a room but I'm on the non labor and delivery side and they put me back on all the monitors
  • What's going on did you have the precious baby yet?!?!?
  • You should NEVER worry these doctors will do anything in their power to get you into a C-Section so becareful and alot of stress can lead to a C-Section specially if the baby's heart rate drops. Just stay calm and give it your very best. Deffinitely have someone there to guide you and help you through other then the doctors that'll save you big time.

Congratulations hun. Hope everything goes smoothly.
  • Thank you !!! No baby because I still don't have a room in labor and delivery but I should have one soon so they can induce me .. I dont have preeclampsia (I ease dropped ) lol but baby is fine I couldn't really sleep but I got a couple dozes in so I'm okay my family went home around 11 so they are sleeping soundly awaiting my call so I've calm down my BP has calmed down I'm just ready to meet my little one now
  • Get as much rest as you can!