Feeling a depressed and alone.

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
I feel like I have no gf or friends at all. No one calls me up asking to hangout. I just don't understand how my husbands friends still hangout with him. My friends are no where to be found.

Comments

• I understand what you mean. Sometimes i feel like that too! :(
  • I don't have friends either :( your not alone. Thankfully my hubby don't have friends either so were each others friend.
  • Totally get that. My boyfriend has a huge circle of friends, I'm talking at least 8 who are super tight, then another dozen who are more on the out skirts. But seriously, they always wanna see each other. I have one best friend who I rarely see with me being a mom and her schooling, a mom friend but who lives an hour away on the other side of the city, my sister and my cousins wife both whom I rarely see. So depressing.
  • I would rather not have friends and have my fiancée back.. I'm surrounded by so many friends and family right now but I feel like the loneliest person
  • @Lacy809 :( your story has really put perspective into my life... Ive been thinking of you often!
  • @maymommy2011 thank you. It has def opened my eyes and I know not to take anything for granted.. You never know when something will happen