Guess what!...

edited November 2012 in Pregnant
Surprise!...We're pregnant again and so flipping excited! \:D/ I should only be about 5 weeks along and we're not announcing it yet, but I just had to tell someone! Our little boy is about to be 13 months and my due date (according to my calculations as I haven't seen a doctor yet) should be July 28, 2013. They'll be about 21 months apart. Anyone with kiddos this close? How is it...don't scare me too much lol oh and I need a due date buddy. 8->

Comments

• Congrats! Mine just turned one and I'm 11 weeks preggo with number 2.... So don't know what it's like yet lol I've heard it's difficult but not impossible :)
  • Congrats my lo is 17 months and we r expecting r 2nd in March they will be 21 month too I'm scared of how my daughter is gonna react to having a little brother if she will be nice to him or not I visited a cuzin who just had a baby and she acted really jealous but was mad cuz she herself could not hold her baby so my cuz let her for a min after that I was ok to hold her but I'm still nervous
  • congratulations
  • We are! My lo is 12 mon and Im expexting July 25th. So they will be 20 mon apart... little scared but its duable I think. All things happen for a reason :)
  • Congrats! My son is 13mo old too and I am 8wks along :)
  • @smcox and @lilloulou Congrats! I'm nervous but so excited. Caiden, my first, was such an easy labor and baby so that makes me feel better lol

@roxy thanks girl :)

@babyhope7 and @excitedforOctober I'm glad there are so many of us in the same boat. Good support system lol congrats ladies
  • Our sons will be 22 months apart! I'm excited!!
  • My kids are 1 year and 4 days apart and i love it lol
  • Congrats!!!! Mine are 11 months apart. My daughter is one and my son is a little over 3 months. :-)
  • Me too! My daughter just turned 13 months and I'm due with my second in July. They will be 20 months apart.
  • So how are you ladies handling the sleeping situation when the new baby comes? We plan on having a an attached sleeper to our bed abd the baby can be there for the first 4-5 months. Hopefully by then our son is ready fir a toddler bed because I dont wanna have to buy anitger crib!
  • My kids are exactly 20months apart my son is 20months and his brother is 9days old my toddler is super jealous of his brother n does not want to share his daddy lol
  • I have my 14 month old in the crib and the 2 month old sleeps next to my bed in the bouncer .when he's 6 months he will go to the crib and my older one goes to the bottom bunk of the bed with my 4 year old on top
  • Congrats I'm pregnant with my second baby due April 22 and have a 14 month old
  • My youngest is 16mo and im in l&d right now waiting to have his lil brother :)
  • Congrats lady I'm due may 13th.