Pissed

So Makenzie's dad was working at McDonalds full time and then he started dating this girl who works at sears. Well she ended up getting let go when sears when under new management. A few weeks later Matt (Makenzie dad) got dropped from full time to 1 day a week. Right after that happen we FINALY had our court date for child support (waited 4 months for this date) So becuase he wasn't making shi* the judge only made him pay me $56 every 2 weeks for Makenzie. Well now Matt text me yesterday telling me that sears let him go. UGH!! I know he can possible get unemployment but it all depends on why he was let go and I didn't ask because I don't feel like talking to him more then I have to.

ANYWAY the reason im so pissed is because he missed a child support payment because he siad he didn't work at all and didn't get a pay check before he was let go. Well I have his facebook password (from a while back when I caught him cheating and the tard still hasn't caugh on that I have all his info, real winner) and I went on his facebook and he just bough himself a Jets Jersey! WTH!

I pay for gas to get to Chicago (hr both ways) ever 3 weeks because Makenzie goes there to treat her cancer. i pay for the parking down there $15 every time and all her food diapers whipes clothes (you all know what babies need) PLUS I pay for daycare (even though I work at one I still have to pay it isn't free, and I do get state help with that but I still pay for it) and he only had to pay $56 every 2 weeks and now probably freaking nothing!

Beyond pissed off.

Comments

• Omg that sucks!! So sorry you have to go through that!
  • I don't even care that im not getting the money because im doing fine with out it ( I don't rely on it but the extra money is nice) it just pisses me off that he doesn't pay anything for her. If you aren't going to pay for her sign over her rights to me so I don't have to deal with your ass and I can change her last name with out having to get your permisson

Hate....
  • Yea, that makes sense. Extra money would've been nice since xmas is coming up.
  • Wow $56 bucks is sh*t! Wtf? A dad should WANT to pay more then that!!! I'm sorry u have to deal w this crap and YES he should just sign over his rights.
  • Wow I am so sorry hun, it is not fair how things can happen (did he know he had the court date before he went down to one day a week?) I am not the type to assume but is he that kind of person? As a dad I would do anything possible to help support my child, children..
  • Yeah we knew about the court date 4 months before we even had it. So he could have been sending money before the date but didn't. I only got 3 child support payments and now he has no job.
  • I know here that if he doesn't pay then he could go to jail...I know that they give out papers saying he is looking for a job, we have people come in all the time, we have to put the place and our names saying they filled one out so they don't et in trouble for not paying.
  • I went to the first court date because I had to since it was the one that they actually started support and he got a paper where he had to fill out jobs and what not. The judge told him working part time was unacceptable. He went a month later and had to have the whole job paper thing filled out and he didn't he got in trouble I guess. In illinois he can go to jail for not paying too which I mean I agree with but at the same time if he is in jail I will NEVER get anything