50 shades of grey, eww

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
Uhh, i'm i the only one who stopped reading after the first sex scene? I wish i could unread it, that was WAY too much for me. I now feel nasty. I knew it'd be bad but I wasn't thinking that bad! Yuck, i will not be finishing it and will sectretly judge people when i see them reading it lol

Comments

• Lol. I haven't read it, but I read a part about a tampon and got grossed out! I'm not sure if that's the scene you're talking about though.
  • Baha no @mrs4c i dont think I made itthat far
  • Lol I stopped bc of other people starting.g to tell me how it gets. Plus I don't have much time.
  • I hate smut books. I have such a love for books and what they can offer, that I feel like they disgrace books altogether haha. So I didn't read it and probably never will lol
  • I have read them about 4 times, I love them I love the love story that goes with it. I can understand people not liking them though, to each their own :) but I did read read on the news app I have that they are doing some kind of kinky sex class or club at Harvard, that's kinda over the line for me!
  • I started reading it, I didn't like it. I hate not finishing books:( I'll have to read on. Honesty he doesn't sound sexy, handsome non of which she describes. I personally think he's a psycho, who needs help. I'm not too far into the book.
  • @jules i don't even want to think about how it gets lol @natashalynn i don't blame you! I love reading @proudmother1009 i can see why people would like them but my sex life is non existant and i've never really liked sex lol so it wasn't for me @firsttimemom don't do it! :) i'm just going to assume how it ends, how they drag it out into 3 books is beyond me. I was literally embarresed about reading it
  • What does it say? Lol
  • @mommylovessparkle it was a veryvery detailed sex scene, and right before that they looked into his sex "playroom"
    I've heard on tv that people are trying out whats in the books. I bet theres alot of people going to the er lmao it could be a good series but not for me
  • Oh okay. I never really wanted to pick up the book because i was embarrassed (even tho I'm a huge freak, I'm a lady in the streets lol)
  • @mommylovessparkle if anyone were smart they'd read it on a device so nobody knew lok
  • I read it while on jury duty in front of all the other jurors lol, I didn't care! And some older lady came over and started talking about it. That was before I REALLY knew how crazy it got, but I loved them all! ...but yeah if you don't like sex then I don't see how u could like the books.
  • I loved it :) the writing was on about an eighth grade level, though, which was the only down side. Christian was not attractive to me, but I can see the appeal. The sex scenes were amazing and intriguing and opened my mind to a lot of new things. Lol.
  • Yeah I enjoyed it to @captivated...lol and I was not ashamed to read it either. But then again I am very open sexually. I think that makes a difference. Lol I read it in the couch next to hubs while he played video games! Some if the sex scenes were slightly repetitive tho.
  • I loved it too!! But I love 'smut' books and all that stuff... Whats hillarious was that it was a twillight fan fiction story... That kinda grossed me out (thinking of them) but when I picture more sexy charactera I am good. I think sex like that needs a great deal of trust in your partner and it amazes me how hard it would actually be to be that open to trust. But its true its not for everyone, I can list plenty of people who wouldnt touch it with a ten-foot pole and I understand that too.. More power to people who know what they like and dont. At least ya'all checked it out to see if ya liked it..
  • I love it I'm on the 2nd book. You get over the sex part and as it goes on your are reading because you want to know what happened to him.
  • I loved all 3 books!
  • Just to clarify, I don't care if others like it, all the more power to you. Actually, I'd rather people read this stuff than watch tv, cause reading is a dying art!
  • Ive never read any of it. I'm not big on book reading to begin with but I don't think I would be bothered by sex scenes in a book. But I am kinda intrigued to see what the big deal is all about. Isn't it suppose to be a movie??? If it is I will definitely see it!!!