tired of it...

I'm tired of people acting like I have multiple baby daddys...the looks and the comments...I think they all look a bit like me and daddy. They are all his babies. He is mixed black, Irish, German...his mom is a red head like me and dad is black. My two boys don't look alike one is darker and dark hair dark eyes and the baby is blonde hair blue eyes. My daughter is hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. It's just frustrating...sorry for the rant!

Daddy and the two boys

The 3 kids.. image

The boys.. image

Amaya.. image

Comments

• They're beautiful! People are stupid!
  • They are beautiful I think the older boy is identical to daddy an the baby looks like his sister
  • @smcox thx, I guess I gotta let it go...it just bothers me that people act dumb.
    @Mrz_Jackson thx, its just hard I've heard comments I guess people think a blackan can't have a blonde hair blue eyes baby...even tho he is mixed too.
  • Your kids are gorgeous! Don't let dumb people get you. Only you and hubby know what you have at home, and that's all that matters. My grandma had 5 children and my mom was the only white one with green eyes. The other four look straight up Mexican lol. It happens. Kids are different, even siblings :)
  • Well I think they all share similar futures especially the older two. But the little one will grow into it they all go through the baby stage. Plus I don't think he looks very African American. Like I can kinda see it. Therefore of course the kids don't plus they have even less of a percentage BC they are half you :). And they are all beautiful!
  • I feel the same way! I'm white with dark hair and blue eyes. My husband is Hispanic and has a pretty dark skin tone and brown eyes and black hair. Our son is white white with blue eyes and brown hair. We get looks all the time and have even had a strange at the dr office ask if it was his kid! Wtf!!

I've come to the conclusion that since "mixed" babies are fairly new still, people are ignorant to how the outcome can be! Lol. Truthfully, I always thought our LO would look different too! So I try to not let it bother me bc they just don't understand how it works!
  • Don't let it get to you. If people want to be ignorant that's their problem. My hubs is 1/4 Italian and we both have dark hair and dark eyes. Our son has wheat colored hair and blue eyes. Go figure.
  • @perly thx, I try to its just one too many times hearing really irks me but you're right...we've been together ten yrs and only we know what we have:)
    @jules thx:) Yeh the.little one is starting to look more mixed than he did when he was born.
    @crystaldawn0830 ok so you understand, its weird how genes take over... Now my family all five of us look alike, people see me and my siblings and just know we are siblings so for me its weird that they are all diff...we have a variety pack I always joke.
    @Ourlittlenugget really? Wow I can't believe how that works sometimes...just how some kids look so much like their parents or have a real strong gene in the family. My friend her kid and her sisters kids look brother and sisters not cousins bc their genes are so strong. Her son looks nothing like his father
  • I know! I favor my father, and hubs, his sister, dad and nephew all look so alike! I thought sure he'd have brown eyes and my dark brown hair or black hair like his dad. Now I'm reeeally wondering how his sister is going to come out! :-)
  • Girl dont let people's comment get to you, your kids are beautiful and as long as you know who the daddy is , people dont matter.
  • I saw some where one time that both the mom and the dad were mixed and they had twin girls..one got the black gene and the other white. Everyone's fam is different...don't let people bother you:-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You have a beautiful family! People nowadays just want to make others uncomfortable and upset.. It's like they thrive off of it. I don't blame you for feeling how you do. I look young but I'm almost 25 and get..."they're BOTH yours?" As if I'm some loose Lucy that started having kids at 12. Lol my daughter is almost 16 months and son is almost 4. We just need to block em out, girl. :-) (out knock em out..) Haha
  • Well I think they both look like him one is just lighter...which I think is super cool and special to have two adorable very different little ones! Oh and all it takes is one redhead in the family somewhere to have a lil Ginger baby ..hehe ... my daughters a redhead and both my hubs & I have dirty blonde hair but he has a crazy redheaded aunt lol
  • @gatorbob exactly! That's how I feel people look at me like who was she messing with, bc their father is a little darker then we have blonde hair blue,eye baby...I just want to put a note on his forehead...lol ..yes he is my daddy!

@BabyComingSoon143 haha, Yeh I know it seems people get all bent out of shape bc we been together ten yrs and they can't keep a man...lol. I know a lady like that she has five kids four diff fathers and the guy she is with isn't the father of any of the kids...she is always making comments...its annoying!

@ScarlettsMama true true, I guess me being Irish and German and his mom it had to come out somewhere...it just gets to me sometimes especially when aunt flow is in town lol...