Different?

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my 2nd bundle and this pregnancy is sooo different from my first. With Caiden I was nauseous basically 24 hours a day and my boobs hurt so bad and this time, nothing. I don't feel pregnant at all other than being emotional, and well, I'm a girl so thats not even too far from the norm for me. It freaks me out. I obviously don't "want" to be sick, but at least if I was, I'd have a little peace of mind. The only thing keeping me sane is thinking that because its so different this time, it must be a girl! right?! lol anyone else experienced such differences?

Comments

• The only difference I feel is that this baby doesn't move as much as my first but I didn't get sick with any of them
  • My pregnancy was just like the one ur describing it was soo nice. I would take it and enjoy it! :)
  • with my first i was sick everyday for the first 25weeks felt absolutly rubbish all the time! had a little boy!

with my last pregnancy i was fine.at first didnt feel pregnant at all! got to about 9weeks and had morning sickness which lasted till week 16! then had completly different types of cravings and my skin was nice this time and my hair also i fained weight this time where i lost weight with my son! and i gave birth a week ago to another boy!

everyone was so sure it was a girl becuase of how competley different my pregnancy was but he just tricked us!!
  • This one is completely different for me too! I was never sick with.my son...sick as a dog with this one :( and my boobs hurt so bad when I was pregnant with him, not at all this time.
  • I was so sick with my first I was hospitalized a few times then later developed preeclampsia and low blood platelets. Horrible pregnancy. Second pregnancy I had no morning sickness and felt great, it was a very easy pregnancy. I have two adorable little boys :)
  • With my first I wasn't sick at all and if it weren't for my crazy emotions I wouldn't have known I was PG ...and it was a girl! But this time around, same thing no real crazy symptoms at all ... who knows but I heard if your symptoms are totally different then so Is the gender ... fingers crossed for a girl for u!
  • I would feel so lucky yet... your only 6 weeks along and I never got sick until a little further after that. I always found out probably around 5 weeks and I think I went two or three weeks knowing I was pregnant and not being sick or having any symptoms... then one morning I woke up and BAM!
  • My pregnancy was just like what your describing and I had a girl :)
  • all 3 of my pregnancies were different in everyway..the way i carried..my weight gain..my sickness..my boobs..my hormones..my skin..everything lol..and i have 3 girls
  • @armywife5 well shoot girl, send some of that girl dust my way lol I still feel great but I bawl at literally everything :/
  • @everyone thanks for all the feedback....I guess I should just count my blessings that I don't feel sick, yet at least lol I should also probably find some wood to knock on