To have another one or not..what's your opinion/suggestions?

I've been thinking a lot about having another baby. I just feel that im not ready physically and I don't know if I can do it with two. ANd before getting pregnant with another one I first want to lose another 40lbs because if i get prego and gaing the weight im afraid im going to be obese. Right now that's how i feel obese imagine packing more pounds Im going to die. Anyways wanted to see for those moms who have two or more babies how do you do it? I have seen a lot of girls that are my age or younger and have two, three or more.. And I just think to myself would I be able to handle two.. Is just something that I have in mind everytime.. How do you mommies do it?

Comments

• I have 2. Mine are 3 1/2 yrs apart. I probably couldn't do it if they were closer in age. My.oldest helps alot and loves his baby brother. It's can be a challenge with 2 or more, but you get the hang of it.
  • Remember how you adjusted to having none & then being a mommy? Well it's kind of like that...you just adjust & learn as you go each time you add a new baby to your family. :)
  • I agree with Wilsomom. I have 2 that are 11 months apart. Its difficult but so fun and a blessing. Its a huge adjustment but you settle into a routine and it works out.
  • If your financially stable, I'd say go for it. I'm too sure about weight and physically. I would have to agree with ^^^
  • i have a 17month old and a week old and my god its hard work! i love them both so much and i try to split my time between them but its hard! my 17month old likes to help out which is cute and hes in a fab routine, but until the youngest is in a routine i think its going to be tough! with my first i wanted him to stay little forever with this one i want him to get bigger and get his own routine asap lol!
    im sure it will be so much fun and am looking forward to them being so close once we have a routine sorted!
  • Not gonna lie.. One kids is a piece of cake. Lol. However, if u chose to have another u will wonder how u ever lived w out them both. Giving ur child a sibling is one of the greatest gifts u can give ur child (jmo). However, if u really only want one... That's ok. Don't let anyone pressure u. :)
  • Thank you all for posting.
  • Well I guess I'll think about it.

@sands3 well I at least want camila to be 2 year old and then try to get pregnant.

@wilsomom yes I remember but its just the though of having two if Im going to be able to do it.

@1stwoodsbaby wow now that is really close in age I don't think I would be able to do it and theres a lot of mommies in here with children that clothes in age.. All I gotta say is two thumbs up :)

@mommyof3girls I do want another one I just don't know if I will be capable of paying attention to both.
  • You can do it! :D
  • edited December 2012
    @camilasmommie just look deep in your heart. Its ok if you want to ttc now or if you want to wait until your LO is a little older. Regardless of when you decide to have another baby, it will be an adjustment you'll have to make. But you will be just fine.
  • theres another thing I have this big fear of getting pregnant. The reason is because my first pregnancy everything was fine or at least thats what I though, at my 3rd month of pregnancy we went to get an ultrasound and it turn out the baby had anaphaly (I think thas how you write it). That devasted me so much that when I got pregnant with my baby girl I had a fear she will come the same way. I would cry everyday just wishing that she didn't have anything. And I had her and shes a happy 1 year and 5 month old. I thank god everyday for giving me a healthy baby girl and for not letting the same thing happen. Now that I want to get pregnant again theres the fear..
  • My kids are 14 mo appart. My youngest is only 10 days old but so fare its really not that bad. U can do it if it's what you want.
  • my kids are exactly 20months apart born the same day of the month my second son is 2wks old i am adjusting ! however i wish i would have waited longer my son still gets jealous and doesnt understand he shouldnt touch the baby. i feel that my first son is still a baby n he needs tons of attention. i will definitely wait at least 3-4years to try for another ! although he says 2years so they will be close :/