Im so lost!

Right now, I'm in the middle of crisis. I have to choose between my babys dad, who I broke up with over 3 months ago, or this man I fell in love with after the break up but doesn't treat me as well as BD. I'm torn because I'm not IN love with BD, and if I'm with him again, its pretty much for good. The other guy and I got into a dumb argument (he was drunk... again) and I thought we were over. But he's apologized and doesn't think it was a big deal (it was). I know its probably weird that I'm getting on here and asking you all but I really don't have anyone to talk to about this. Even choosing none of them is an option, a hard one but still an option. If you have any advice it would be apreciated.

Comments

• You just have to ask yourself, which, if any, is best for you and your baby. If this new guy is drinking alot and y'all are arguing, maybe that's not good for y'all. I hope you get the answers your looking for!
  • Do you mind me asking why you broke up with db? How does new guy treat baby and you? In the end its up to you.
  • @angel26 I broke up with him because we had a lot of problems and I wasn't happy. I fell out of love with him and I doubted him as my soulmate. New guy is decent, he loves my daughter who is 15 months. He's not a good fit for me because he can over drink and never communicates. But I'm head over heels and I love the way he makes me feel. Except when it hurts.

But is it better to give up those feelings of love to be with a man that is good to me? Or will I be happy being in love, but sad at times and stuggling trying to make a relationship work? I know my daughter just wants me to be happy. She's most happiest when its just me and her at our apartment.
  • I think you may have answered your own question. If your daughter is happiest when its just you two, then let it be just you two. At least for now. Take a break, focus on yourself and your daughter.
  • i agree with ^^ maybe you should you be the 2 of you for a while. You will find your perfect mate when time is right.
  • Make a list of things you MUST have in a guy, things you'd LIKE to have but could live without, & things you would NEVER accept. Then honestly look at each person (without emotion as much as possible) & see how they measure up. Like others have said it may be neither one of them. Good luck, I'm sure it's frustrating & emotional.
  • I guess I've known I should just be on my own for a while. Its just really hard. And to have a man so loving and caring and to leave him seems stupid. But I know it doesn't work. Thanks for the input ladies :)
  • Be thankful that you have options.. I am finding out the hard way being a single mommy is hard but I'm doing it and I had no option of being with someone or being alone. Fate made me be a single mommy. I say take your time and find the man that makes you feel complete. Every relationship is gonna have problems but drinking can be a scary thing for you and your baby so I say just let it be you and your daughter till you find the perfect man
  • Alcoholics are bad I think u should try it with ur bd even thou the guy treats ur daughter right he isn't her dad