kind of too much but here it goes..

Ok so this is tmi but I wanted some I don't know advice.. Ok here it goes so me and hubby have been wanting to do it anal but we cant. Or at least i can't it kinda hurts.. WHat are some thing we can do or use to do it. This is my first time doing it so. Need something that would really work. I do want to try it but it really hurts so I want it to be a good first experience lol..

Comments

• Lube!!! Also I've heard you can use orajel. It numbs it for a little bit until you get used to it. Never tried the orajel though so idk.
  • Also if you use toys, experiment with them. Smaller sizes at first. Then work up.
  • They have special jells that help numb it. Ive never tried them them.
  • I used to have the same problem I learned its all about lube n u have to relax n go slow at first. Relaxing is the key tho. Good luck lol
  • But don't you have this sensation of pooping? Like what do you do with that?
  • We do use lube but you know with a lot of it his thing goes all over jajaja.. And when he holds it or i hold it for him to put it in then it hurts and I have this sensation of pooping sorry for tmi..
  • i have done this once with a previous bf and it hurt bad. But after the hurt it felt like i was pooping backwards lol if that makes sence
  • Its helps if you are REALLY turned on lol, use lube and not fully concentrate on it at first, play with the front while he is entering and relax.. That has helped the few times we have done it
  • My bf only got to do that few times BC I was super drunk. He loves it but I never let him BC out hurts so bad and lube does nothing lol. And I hate that poop feeling but he always says relax is key, but it's sure isn't easy. Good luck.
  • Anal ease works great! Usually they have it at those adult toy parties ..but I'm sure you can Google it I'm sure there is a site you can buy it
  • If your not 100% comfortable than it won't be so easy!! It's not just your booty you have to relax. It's your whole body! Take a sec to realize how much your man is feeling and thinking and just let all your muscles relax. It will all work out wonderfulllll :) And
  • STUPID PHONE! Lol Lots of lube works wonders! And sometimes it's easier if your on top and you can go at your own pace. You decide ALL of that and make him go at your pace. It will drive him crazy!!!
  • The only way I can do it is with lube and booze lol
  • THank you girls for all the advice. Im going to try it.. Hope it works
  • Poop beforehand. It's less painful in the shower and him wearing a lubed condom. Go slow.
  • I sell pure romance and we have a product called booty eze and its a numbing agent that works wonders. Also sell a lot of anal play toys which I suggest trying before doing it anyways! And no matter what you use make sure its smallest at the top and there is a stopper :) you can check some stuff out at http://summerfeaker.pureromance.com
  • anal ease any sex store sells them or adamandeve.com