mrsrocketfield??

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
Anyone know anything about or heard from @mrsrocketfield1221?

Comments

• I have her on Facebook. She is doing good.
  • She is 20+ weeks pregnant with a little boy
  • I text her often and she is doing great! Her son is due in April!
  • Oh wow! I didn't know she was pregnant again. That's awesome! :)
  • Oh yay! I'm so glad to hear that she has her rainbow baby on the way!! And a boy!! Crazy!
  • baby Memphis is due to make his appearance in April !!! Shes doing great btw Still doing Yellow Mondays for beautiful Harlow!
  • Omg I'm so glad she is pregnant again!!!! :)
  • Yay! So glad she is prego again!
  • ? What does rainbow baby mean?
  • @addrianna is when someone has a mc than conceives a Baby. That second pregnancy is a rainbow Baby :)
  • @addrianna a rainbow baby is a baby conceived after a loss. The reason why the baby is referred to as rainbow baby is because a rainbow always comes after the storm, so its like saying the loss of the first baby was like a storm but here is the rainbow that comes after.

It helps the parents who have suffered a loss before. Im expecting my rainbow as well :)
  • Wow I'm happy to hear she's pregnant again! send our congrats to her and that we miss her!!! :X @tryinghard19
  • That's something that shes due in April. That must be kinda hard on her
  • @kayleigh27 I agree. But maybe it's a sign from baby Harlow to have her brother born in her birth month!
  • Thank you for explaining rainbow baby. I never understood that term. Im glad she is doing so well. Tell her we miss her.
  • Hi Ladies!!!! :bz I'm sorry I stink at coming on now, I honestly think of you so often, I'm
    Not sure why I don't! Fb is just so easy with my phone!! On my fb I got such a sweet message this week, from my Pregly friends, and it made my day!! :) I miss u!!

So, yes craziness... 21 weeks right now with my rainbow & due in April of all months!!! I was a bit upset and unsure as of how to feel at first, but now I honestly think it was Harlow's way of blessing us and making April be a time for celebration and not just sadness. My goodness I miss her every day, but she has brought so much love to my heart! Yep, still wearing Yellow every Monday in her honor & I sing "you are my sunshine" to her & her little brother every night. ;) my friend had a dream about her & it had to do with me singing that song to Memphis (the babies name) as she smiled & hummed along & pointed as she giggled with happiness watching us walk in the Fall leaves! We continue to make her a big part of our lives! I wish I could share all the pics on fb of how life has been!

Other than the pregnancy (total shocker finding out at 13 weeks we were actually having a BOY!!! Lol) life's been crazy, kind of a mess, but just rolling with the punches & taking it day by day!! Gotta get back to blogging!!!

@angel26 a rainbow baby isn't just after an mc (since my daughter was stillborn) but after any type of loss in general... Kind of the calm after the storm type of thing. Happiness after the darkness ;)

:X thank u SO much for still thinking of me! That's incredibly special and I am so thankful!!!
  • edited December 2012
    :) Awww we missed u here!!!

I'm super excited about ur little baby!
  • I told you I would tell her. :-)
  • Oh thats great. Im glad your doing ok. Thats an amazing dream your friend had. That shows you that she is happy for you all. Thank you for updating us.
  • I'm in tears. (Happy tears)
  • @kayleigh27 I miss it here!!! :) I really do think of you all! It means a lot that you're still wondering about me! :)

@tryinghard19 Jess it was SO sweet to get that! -she did ladies! I promise!

@angel26 this is her 2nd dream of Harlow! This last one was just beautiful when I read it all, as much as I wait for a visit... It brought some peace to my heart for sure! I smile when I sing to them at night & think of her humming along ;)
  • I'm so happy your doing good!!!!!!! Its great to hear your pregnant again ♥
  • edited December 2012
    Of course! I had been checking in periodicly on your blog to see if you had any updates