Late june/early july mommies

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
Need belly buddies lol

I'm due July 7 but will deliver 3-4 wks early. Due to csection and ptl history

Comments

• Im not due till the 24th but i will probably deliver a week early c section as well
  • I am due July 6th according to my doctor but all my apps say due the 4th. My son was a week early so I think I'll also be a late June mommy. :)
  • How are u feeling?
  • How are u feeling?
  • Feeling a lot better no more bleeding or signs of a subchorionic hemorrhage :) still very tired though and of course overwhelmed with a 4 yr old and almost 16 mth old lol @excitedforoctober
    And how are u feeling??

@Californiadream how are you holding up doll?
  • I'm due July 2 (it was the 4th but changed after my ultrasound). This will be my 3rd c section so I'll be early too. I have a history or preeclampsia so we'll see how early. Having morning sickness still, how's everyone else's doing?
  • Still with this morning sickness and exhaustion too :( a few more weeks till we hit the second trimester so hopefully we get some energy back! Wow, you have your hands full! I have a 14 mo old and I thought taking care of him while being completely exhausted was hard! ...that's good for no more.bleeding! That happened to me when I was 13wks pregnant with my son and it was so scary.
  • I'm nauseous most days but can never vomit :/ @excitedforoctober
    @Michellebelle I went into full labor at 35/3 with my 15 month old this Is my 4th csection I'm super scared and my BP keeps acting up so :/ who knows he's just planning as we go
  • Im with you 100% i cant vomit either i wish i could just to have a release and im holding up ok it is so bittersweet im so blessed to have one healthy baby but so sad to have lost baby b :( i hope i can get through this so i can heal
  • edited December 2012
    Congratulations I had my baby last July 18th and my due date was July 6th.... :-D
  • @Californiadream this may sound badly but not intended to so plz forgive me for an offense taken. I cannot say I know what you're feeling but I have experienced the loss of a child (twice) I would encourage you to remember baby b as your not the time angel and baby a as just baby. I feel by still referring to your baby as half of a whole pregnancy you nay hinder your healing. Its devastating what you're going through but your healthy baby needs positive loving vibes. By feeling as though you've missed out you r missing out. I wish u a healing heart hun.
  • Thanks @soon2b3 i hope to be able to do that soon as for now i do feel blessed to have one perfect little one and i know it needs all lobing vibes im trying and i do believe my lo has a guardian angel to hold its hands till it can come out to meet us i feel aweful but so happy to still have one i truly believe the other one will be here with us when its time and i would not have wanted it to come if it was to have a horrible life i am however very worried for my baby because of what happened every little cramp every little round igament pain scares me to death thanks for the positive thoughts and words
  • I am due with my second on june 30. I am shooting for a vbac so hopefully around that time but last baby was breech.
  • I'm due with my 2nd on July 1st and my daughter will be 16 months tomorrow!
  • @scarlettesmama my son will be 16m tomorrow also!!!

@char GOOD LUCK I've heard vbac is great