edited May 2015 in Pregnant

Comments

• You shouldn't be judged, or be scared to be judged. I understand how scary it probably is but if it happened this fast then its probably meant to be. Congrats :)
  • Aww... Well, hugs to u. Congrats if u r indeed pregnant. Are u planing on taking another test SOON???? Everything will work out. Don't be so hard on ur self. Every baby is a blessing.
  • @ExcitedForOctober aw Thanks , I am for sure trying to stay positive and see it as a blessing, but is hard.

@mommyof3girls Thanks and I am planning to wait atleast another week so i can be sure of the results, getting mixed results is the worst feeling ever.
  • it will be ok God always has plan for everything and I think your making good choice I could never abort either. Plus I want another one maybe you can share some of that sticky dust lol
  • Just think ahead about 20 years. I guarantee in 20 years you wouldn't be able to imagine life without any of the kids you had. It may seen scary now and not what you wanted but you're going to love your kid and if you are pregnant than he or she was meant to be here :) and lol at "a huge smile on his dumb face"
  • Did you miss your period yet??
  • It will be ok.babymomma =) babies are always a blessing even if unplanned
  • Everything happens for a reason! Just keep that in mind. Besides, no birth control is 100% guaranteed only abstinence and the hell with that lol.
  • Everything happens for a reason and god don't give you what you can't handle. A baby is a blessing and I'm sure you won't be able to live without him/her one day. Congratulations :)
  • Ha! Agree with Perly. Hey, I want 4 but I still freaked out when I conceived my second two years ahead of schedule. I was in a panic for a couple weeks before I realized how awesome it will be for my son to have a playmate, and then when I saw it was meant to be, I totally fell in love. Now I'm 32 weeks and over the moon to be her mama too. It'll work out. :-)
  • I'm going through the same thing :'( and I'm doing it alone and just lost my job. I'm most definitely done!
  • Congrats, glad u are keeping it if u are pregnant :)
  • edited December 2012
    Well today I woke up in pain and bleeding , took another test and it def came back with a fainted positive Still so im pretty sure that it means I am now having a miscarriage and not just my normal period .. Regardless the fact that I didn't wanted to be pregnant , I really didn't wanted to lose the baby If I was , do I have to go to the doctor ?? Or can I pass the baby at home?

@jules @MichelleBelle @starrxoxo9 @SalasMommy @trixiesmom8 @perly @EricaK22 @MommyLovesSparkle @Ourlittlenugget @soon2b3 @NylasMommy
  • Oh no, I'm sorry! I would call the dr so they can confirm the pregnancy & see if anything else is going on. If it is a mc you should be ok at home, but I still think you should go in or at least call. :(
  • @Wilsomom I should call then , I'm in a lot of pain right now so I will later
  • I would go to the er they an tell if you are. Hopefully everything is fine
  • Did you get to a dr? I hope you're feeling better.