What are you doing for New Years?

What are you ladies doing for NYE and NYD? I'm just going to stay home in my pajamas, sip on one cup of wine, listen to some music, chill with family, watch the countdown, eat, send some text then go to sleep. NYD I'm just gonna eat again, then sleep. You?

Comments

• Lol probably just sleep, I'm old and boring! Plus we have no one around us to baby sit even if we wanted to go out and I'm pregnant so no drinking.
  • stay home were all sick now
  • Well run around town like crazy! Then relax tom evening at home and then new years day have long drive near lake Tahoe because we're getting married!!! It's ceremony just for our family parents, aunts, uncles, brothers sister, couple cousins. Then later on will do a renewal and have the big wedding. But I'm more excited for this BC it's small, romantic, intimate, and not too stressful since my family is doing this for us :)
  • Spending time with family. Going shooting, and having good food lol
  • @smcox you're not old til the day you die. I'm not going out eithrt. We're just staying home throw a little mini party with just the family and watch the countdown.

@Roxy aww I hope you all get better quick.

@jules aww congrats. I want details.

@kayleigh27 I've always wanted to go shooting. I need to get me a FOID card and PERC, but SO is bit happy about that.
  • We are having a house party with plenty of alcohol , food and fireworks! Tomorrow will be spent recovering from tonight lol
  • Thank you! Well right now I don't have too many details just a lot of last minute things that I have to do running through my head lol
  • Having friends over for dinner, then probably asleep before the ball drops
  • @sands3 aw no fun, the countdown is the best part.
  • working :/ tonight and all day tomorrow blah but when I get off I'm going to put on my mans fav dress and go home looking good ;)
  • Nothing at all. :-/ probably try to go to sleep early.
  • I'll be in bed with this stomach bug. :( Boo!
  • I think im not doing anything anymore. My whole family has divided so there's no one to spend the night with.
    We were supposed to be getting together at my uncle's house and have some food and drinks and games for the adults and the kids, but my mom and my aunt started planning what to cook and they never checked in with my uncle so he thought we didn't want to go over and he ended up making his own plans. And no one likes getting together at my mom's house cause my grandparents are there and they go to sleep early and they shut everything off lol.
  • edited December 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im old. I can't stay up late anymore :(
  • @sands3 This will probably be my last time to enjoy bringing the New Year before the baby is born. So o gotta try to live it up a bit.

@gatorbob what's the address?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.