Moving forward

Well it's a new year and a new start for my babies and myself.. Most of you know my fiancé and father of my little ones ages 3 and 9 months passed away on thanksgiving day. We move into our new smaller place on Saturday.. I miss him so much but I'm ready to move forward and figure out this whole single mom thing :) I am thankful for all the wonderful people in my life that are helping me get through ... This is and will be the hardest thing I have ever been through but it truly does amaze me to see how strong I really am and I owe it all to my babies

I also wanted to share with y'all his obit cause I never got the chance
http://m.legacy.com/obituaries/DFW/obituary.aspx?n=Heath-Dwayne-Price&pid=161285380&referrer=321&preview=True

Comments

• I'm glad you've found the strength to move forward and are surrounded by much love and support.
  • thank you for sharing :) i hope 2013 brings you happiness and closure
  • Congratulations on finding the strength to start healing.
    May I ask how he passed
  • NM I read I'm so sorry.
  • its goods ur looking forward even though ur still n pain I pray you have a good year u and ur kids deserve it soon things well get better
  • Thanks ladies!! I also received a letter letting me know about the people who received his organs and it was nice to know that all of them are home recovering now with their families getting a second chance. It helps to know something good can come of something horrible.. My daughter still asks for daddy everyday so that's hard but we are getting through
  • Just take it one day at the time. The loss will always hurt but overtime it won't hurt as badly. Glad your doing well.
  • @ashley_smashley that's exactly what I'm doing :)
  • edited January 2013
    My condolences it's very sad was he having health issues or it happen suddenly? The orb is touching but I didn't understand one part he had 3 more kids with another woman?
  • You are a very strong woman moving forward and being there for your children. I wish you guys peace and comfort.
  • @waitingformybaby he had high blood pressure for a long time but it was very sudden. He had a massive stroke that we were told he would recover from and he passed the next day.. And yes I had 3 stepsons ages 7,15 and 20
  • Gosh that is very sad I hope wish u the best with ur two babies I know it's gonna be hard but at least he left u with two beautiful kids a boy and a girl right and ull see him one day
  • @waitingformybaby thank you... We will get through this :)
  • Ive been thinking about.you and was wondering how you were doing im glad you are optimistic you are a strong woman! Im here for you for anything keep your head up
  • @salasmommy thank you!! Today will be hard for the simple fact that I have to go through all of his stuff
  • I'm soo sorry. But I am very proud of you. Sounds like you're doing great job! Much stronger then I could be in your shoes. I can't imagine loosing my husband his my rock keeps me sain lol... It's such blessing to have great family though for support and his great man for doing the donation I'm sure your proud of that.
  • I'm glad you're being so positive, I'm sure it isn't easy. I hope today wasn't too hard & you got some closure going through his things. Praying for you! :X
  • @wilsomom it wasn't as hard as I thought.. But really I didn't go through all his things I packed them and brought them with me and gave a few things to his family.. We had so many people helping that it was over and done with so quick! Now it's just weird being alone with 2 babies cause I've never lived alone... But I can do this, it's just gonna take A lot of getting used to
  • I'm glad it wasn't too hard. I lived alone with my oldest 3 for almost 5 years (divorce) & once you get used to it it's not too bad. :) You can do it, just like you said.