Got my first tat!!!! Pic included

edited January 2013 in Just for Fun
Just had to share with you ladies, I got my first tattoo tonight! I'm so happy with how it turned out :)) my babies and myself are now settled in our new place, i have reconnected with an old friend and he truly is the sweetest guy I have ever talked to! I truly BELIEVE he was brought back into my life for a reason! :))) but my tat is for my outlook on life now and for my kids

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l595/lacykrp/?action=view&current=1358059619.jpg

Comments

• Well that should just be a regular smiley face :)
  • CUTE TAT! I love the color too!
  • I LOVE IT!!!!
    I have a tattoo on my arm as well, close to my wrist :)
    http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y401/ncanales14/20130113_015836_zps3a5946b1.jpg
    Tattoos are a great way to close a door, and open a new one!
  • How cute! Picked good spot I wasn't as smart and did my first one on my whole right side that hurt but worth it..then later decided to even it out by doing the whole left side. Soo by the time I had my daughter I just had my back left cause I don't like mine to be out in the open I like to be able to cover them easily... It is kinda addicting I'm sure you already want more :)
  • nice...... and I do believe God sent u ur old friend : )
  • @jules I just felt like this tat has so many meanings I needed it to be seen
  • @ynvtish the colors are for my baby girl and baby boy :)
  • @perly I def feel like this crazy unexpected door has opened and I'm very excited about it
  • @roxy yes I feel like god has put him here for a special reason
  • That's great! I like that I wish mine could be more visible but I don't want to have to worry about covering up and stuff for work cause I hate long sleaves
  • Im glad :)
    This is good, very good
  • @jules thankfully it's not something I have to worry about with my job :)
  • Yes be very thankful. My husband has both his arms and chest converted every little space no skin left lol and since his paramedic and has to be in public and go into peoples homes they have to be covered in order to look professional he hates it.