Crazy!

edited December 2012 in Pregnant
So I've heard the old dangle a necklace or ring over your belly and if it swings side to side it means boy and.around in a circle means girl. Well I just heard to hold a necklace over the palm of your hand and dip it down 3 times so it touches your palm. Hold it above...side to side is boy, circle is girl, and if it stops it means no more babies for you. We've been doing it on everyone and so far its always right. for me it was boy first, then 2 girls, then boy and then it just dead stopped. My husband and I already have our boy and.we only want 4 kids and it did the same thing in my husbands palm. I want a girl sooo bad and its giving me hope lol crazy I know :)

Try it and post your results and sorry for errors I'm on my phone.

Comments

• I did it when pregnant and it said boy and was right. I actually did every fun gender prediction test and they all said boy. I was team green.

Hhmm I have a pendulum maybe ill go play with it for a bit.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @littlefae and @homebirthadvocate

I keep doing it over and over again and to anyone else around lol the weirdest part is how it just stops after doing it 4 times
  • Haha I've done this b4 too. If it goes diagonal its suppose to mean miscarriage too. Was 100% right for me every time. Said girl, loss, girl, girl, boy. We have 3 girls. Lost one baby after our first and have been ttc another child for last couple yrs. I hope it's right and we get our boy.
  • A friend of mine did this for me when I was pregnant and it also was correct for me and my fiance. Said we'll have 2 kids with boy then boy...we have 1 boy. We'll see if it's correct next time around although I would want a girl lol
  • Ooo, I want to try! Just use any necklace with a pendant thing on the end or just the chain?
  • I tried it and it says boy boy girl. Well, I have two boys and find out the gender of this baby at the end of this month so I'm hoping its right:)
  • @kimberly4411 any necklace with a pendant or ring on it

@mommyof3girls good luck on getting your boy, send me some of your girl du st lol

@mam083711 hope you get your girl :)

@michellebelle I hope its right for you too! Keep us posted!
  • I tried it.

It said boy girl boy. We have a boy so far. It's just weird since hubby and I only ant two a boy and a girl and would have tried for a third if the second one was a boy as well. I wonder if we get an oops baby lol
  • It was right, its a girl!!!!! :)
  • @MicelleBelle yay congrats! I'm so hoping its right for me too. There hasn't been a girl in my family for 23 years and 25 years in my husbands...I want a girl SO bad :)
  • You can do it with a needle if you don't have a ring and on your wrist :)
  • edited January 2013
    I did it til it stopped it said boy boy girl boy girl boy I don't think imma have 6 kids though it stopped after the 6th oh I already have a boy and I want boy boy girl only lol
  • Supposedly its counts miscarriages...maybe you have a hard time in the future

But lets just Hope you have 6 kids instead :)