Prayers Needed Please!!

Ladies, please pray for hubby and me the next couple of days! I was working at the beginning of my pregnancy but i had complications and i had to stop. Hubby works at the port of Houston loading and unloading the ships that come in, but lately there hasn't been much work for him and im starting to worry. I know things will get better, and his job will start to pick up but i hate that he works 2 nights and then is put on standby for 4 days. I wish i could go back to work and help out like before, but the job i had didn't allow me to sit and rest at all. Im already high risk, so i need to take it easy and that is impossible with the job i have. I just applied for food stamps, and i hate it (not that there is anything wrong with food stamps, i just don't want to depend on the government unless i absolutely need it, which i do now). I hate feeling useless. I want to help bring some kind of income to our home :(
I just hope things start to look up for us soon!

Comments

• Those jobs always slow diwn in January but it wilk start to pick up in Feb. We are going thru thesame thing in trucking.
  • @char i really hope. I hate not knowing if he's gonna work the next day or not. I feel like looking for a part time job at some office or something where im off my feet.
  • Oh wow u live in Houston? Hi neighbor I live in Katy

It will pick up just stay positive

Your situation could be a lot worse and its going to get better :)
  • Hey neighbor ;) @soon2b3
    Im feeling better today. Hubby has work for the next couple of the days, so im more calm.
  • @perly I live in houston also if I hear about any job openings I will message u
  • I said a prayer for you last night but i was too lazy to comment lol
  • @i_believe thank you! i really do need some kind of office setting job because this pregnancy has been so harsh on me. Im tired 24/7 and i cant sleep much.

@mommylovessparkle lol!!! thank you :)
  • Call a staffing agency
  • @perly you dont know me but ive been around pregly for a good while but Im mostly a silent reader I didnt know we had a few Houston ladies around here I live on the Northside of Houston but I just wanted to tell you that my husband is the supervisor at a company called Alloys and theyve been hiring its a machinist company n they do the training they start off ok and after the 3 month training they get a raise. The company is off of 45N and Rankin if you want more info email me yeseniadiaz59@yahoo.com. Hope things start looking up for you.