2»

Comments

• Oh and I live in a commuter town 1 hour outside of nyc
  • $900
    3 bed 2bath
    With garage
    In good part of city
    Wisconsin
  • I live in the same neighborhood as @JuliansMommy and matter of fact with the same model house .. and oh shit I even pay the same mortgage. LOL. ;-)

But wait I have a 4th room off the livingroom that's our study... Do you have it too @JuliansMommy?
  • where at @momeetob1 i live in the largo pinellas park area
  • edited January 2013
    @ynvtish- I still can't believe we live so close to each other. It's so crazy and like yousaid we even have the same model house. Lol that's out of this world!
    But yeah our house also has an office room which my husband turned in to a gym/office:/ does yours have a closet? Ours doesn't but my sil who used to live in the area also had this model but hers had a closet so when she sold it she was able to sell it as a 4b/2b.
  • 600$/month mortgage, 2 bed, 1.5 bathroom, 1080sq ft. For a middle class area. But I'm in a small town about half hour from a big city (where we used to live) there it would of been 1000-1500/month for the same size.
  • 2/2 fourplex in fort worth tx is $565 mo
  • @nameless no way :) my bf grew up on the east side. This is off topic but i wish the boulevard mall wasn't so dead. I used to love that mall. I wouldn't be able to live in an older home i would want it to be like 10 years old the most!
  • Love the old homes! 1940s..pshh probably won't happen..but the 60s 70s they were cool! The boulevard is soo ghetto..and seems run down..but whenever we do go to the mall..which is like never there. The galleria is always crowded and fashion show and meadows are to far . I love town square
  • edited January 2013
    You don't want a house from early 2000s over here! lol..I think they are ugly..
  • I live in buffalo, ny and we just bought our first house. 3bdrm 1 bath 1300sq feet for $910 a month. It would be less but we have to pay mortgage insurance because we didn't put at least $10,000 down. Our taxes are high too. NY sucks lol don't move here.
  • 663 mortgage
    3 bed 2 bath
    2000sqft
    Large yard. .no fence sadly... 1/2 finished basement...
    Its decent for our first home... Plenty of room for improvements!
  • WOW ALL THOSE RENT/ MORTAGE ARE ALL CHEAP!!!
    WE PAY 1250 FOR A 2 BEDROOM/ 1 1/2 BATHROOM ITS SMALL NO YARD ITS AN APARTMENT
    I LIVE IN NORTHEN CALIFORNIA
  • 1565 mortgage for a four bedroom, three bath home. Two car garage. Nice middle class housing community near Virginia beach, va
  • @mrs4c how do you not pay anything?
  • Milwaukee,WI
    $600/month
    1 bath/2 bed
    I live on the 2nd floor.The lady under me has been here 32 years and the ladies on the other side have been here about 6/7 years each.All females live here besides my husband hah.
    This place sucks you in.It's gonna be our 2nd year here in June. :)
    It's a nice place with alot of kids and parents.I love it.