so i just fell

edited January 2013 in Pregnant
Do you think I should go get checked? I'm extremely high risk but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. My foot gave out and I slid on my steps I hit my knee off the banister and my butt off the step. I'm not in any pain but not sure if I should just go in or not because of me being high risk. I need opinions please.

Comments

• Maybe you can call the on call nurse and see what she thinks. I hate going to doctor so since u have appointment tomorrow i personally would eait it out and if i spotted or anything i would go in. How far are you maube if far enough do a kick count? Hope everything is okay! But call ur nurse for reasura.ce maybe?
  • @MerandaGarcia I'm only 10 1/2 wks. So I'm still fairly early. They said if no pain and no blood wait until appointment tomorrow
  • I would wait till your appointment unless you have pain if bleeding.
  • Hope all is well!!
  • Well your still early and sounds like it was un you're butt so I'm sure everything is fine. I would just wait until the appointment tom.
  • @MerandaGarcia all is fine thank you. Hope all is well your way.
  • When I was around 9 months with my first daughter I fell out of the shower. It hurt but I only got bruises. Baby was fine. Babies are extremely resilient. Even in the womb. But idk about high risk pregnancies,I'm sorry. I hope everything is fine and you and baby are happy and healthy!
  • @KymAli we are both doing great right now. They are monitoring me as is. I go feb 1st for another ultrasound.
  • How did the Ultrasound go @Tinknbob?
  • It went really well. Baby was very active. Heart rate was great. Thanks for checking in @KymAli
  • I'm glad you and baby are doing well!