Whos with me AF is due Jan 28-30

ValVal
edited January 2013 in Trying to conceive
Im on CD 21 i think i ovulated late this month so i think i shoul dbe around 6-7 dpo NO SYMPTOMS wats so ever

Comments

• I'm ovulating around then! Lol we are trying for another as well. Good luck!!
  • what's dpo
  • Days past ovulation
  • Af is due Friday for me. Ive had dreams of bfp's for the past two nights. I've tested and nothing but BIG FAT NEGATIVES! :( I'm not giving up but idk... I don't stress myself over it but I hope too much and just get disappointed.
  • Im on cd 31 and not sure if O day is correct but my app says im 8dpo. I am trying for baby #2 :)

@roxy it means days past ovulation
  • Im on cycle day 23 with af due on the 31st. Ttc #2 after miscarriage in October. Good luck ladies!
  • I'm on cd 22, 1st month ttc after having my son last year, I've been bloated past couple of days & some heartburn, prob all in my head but shall know soon enough. Good luck to all ttc xx
  • Good luck to u ladies hope u girls get pregnant soon
  • edited January 2013
    Hoping no af will show up but due on the 29th will see... Seems to be taking forever these two week wait kills me lol.. Let me know what happens with you though :) and I just realized were on the same cd 21... But mine has been shorter last few months so it's hard to keep track.
  • I think we're all around the same time @jules @waitingformybaby @willothewisp @alymaries
    im on cd 23 and around 9 dpo still NO SYMPTOMS wats soo ever!!!
  • Cd 25 and 9 dpo today. Ive been cramping for a few days though. Really hoping im not out. Keeping my fingers crossed for all us ttc!!
  • I'm on CD 22 and 8 dpo ( lol I think ) I've had cramping on some days keeps making me think af is going to start. And my boobs been having pain but I don't think it's prego pain cause this comes and gpea really weird. And I've been drooling during my naps which only happened to me when I got pregnant with my daughter. So I'm hoping it's not something that just never went away. Like @alymaries I hope I'm not out but I'm not getting my hopes up to high... only cause I think we had sex too early but my hubby been out of town a lot this month.
  • well im hoping one of us gets BFP @jules @alymaries
  • @Val @jules @waitingformybaby @alymaries when/if are you planning on poas? I'm finding it so hard to resist but know its too soon. Had thought about doing it on 27th as its my sons 1st bday but then thought be bummed if bfn.
  • The way that I keep my temptation at bay is not keeping tests in the house @willothewisp im due for af on the 31st and im hoping to miss it and test on the 1st or 2nd. I will be upset if I get a bfn so im holding out for as long as I can.
  • @jules ive been drooling in my sleep too! I never do that, I am having insomnia and when I fall asleep I fall hard.
  • @alymaries lol see I never ever did that and then one day I crashed out on our big love chair thing which I never did and woke up because there was drool on my arm I never had drool before. Soo I was like whatever then week later I was late so I tested it was positive went to the doc to confirmed it so then I bought that what to expect book and the drooling was in there with one of the signs that u might be so then I put the two together. However it went away and my daughter is now 13 months and I just recently drooled again while sleeping. That's why IM hoping it's good sign and not just something that decided to stick around. But I think in your case it's a great sign for sure!
  • my only thing thats mking me a lil confused my boobs ARENT sore!!! thats soooo weird for me-- they usually become sore a week before AF shows n nothing yet
  • Maybe it ur time I hope there I a baby in ur belly who is good to mama not making u sick I really didn't have symptoms with any of my babies
  • Well if they always get soar and there's nothing then maybe it's your turn! Hopefully u get some good news Soon :)
  • Thanx girls @jules @waitingformybaby woke up today3-4 before af breast started becoming a lil sore
  • @val all that's either af or prego which if it as me could be either. Does this happen ever month with you?
  • Every month bbs become sore before af so im pretty sure thats it. Im not bumbed out tho the hunny has his urologist apoint in a week :)
  • Oh that's right I forgot about his appointment hope it goes well. I kinda feel down right now I just wish it wasn't do complicated sometimes.
  • I know girl. It gets too me really bad sometimes. But I have to keep strong n positive! I had to learn not to let it get to me and enjoy my relationship @jules
  • that is what I'm trying to do. just enjoy the things I do have and been blessed with :) your right! keep me updated though. and good luck at the appointment
  • Me.
    Af is due the 30th. I'm not going to test until I'm a couple of days late though. We are trying baby #2.
  • @littlefae I didn't know your trying a well now there are 3 of us that have same af well at least that's when I'm expecting it. But hoping it won't show. But I doubt it cause I just had couple little break ours which sometimes happens right before, af but good luck to you!
  • @littlefae and @val ok so I know maybe b tmi but I just went to the bathroom and after I wiped I noticed soo soo much cm all over the tp and it's very wet down there. Soo I googled it weather women get wet again before their period and it's the opposite it says that u have to know your body and few might but most the time you go through dry spell. And if you have cm similar to when you're fertile, sticky, watery. That can be sign of early pregnancy it says it's called leukorrhea which is whitish colored vicinal discharge because of the increase of estrogen. it said most women become more Wear later in pregnancy but some notice very early pregnancy. Even if I'm out and not prehnant which i won't know for couple days like u girls. this good info to keep in mind for those trying and plus I learned something new!
  • @jules yup! We started officially trying in December. But I'm not holding my breath for this month. It's been so busy. But we'll see.

And yeah, I get that cm before my period. It sucks because I always get my hopes up (or freak out when it happens and I'm not ttc lol) so I have it going on at the moment but can take count on it. I have no symptoms either. Which is why I won't be testing unless I'm a couple of days late.

Last month. I poas and then wiped and boom, period. I was so pissed such a waste of a stick lol