morning sickness

edited January 2013 in Pregnant
When i was pregnant with Nyla i never got sick Or threw up. I can eat everything in sight. Smell was not a problem. This time around, im always nauseous. I threw up last night & felt better. My mil thinks bc im getting morning sickness (im getting sick throughout the day tho) im having a boy. I know for a fact thats not true!! I know females who got morning sickness & had babygirls... What do u ladies think??

Comments

• That sucks girl! I feel you though, I was sick up until 2 weeks ago or so, I was sick all day EVERY day :( ...I thought, along with all my family, that I was having a girl because when I was pregnant with Zori I had no sickness at all, but that's not true bcuz I am having another boy :) I just guess every time is different. Hope it goes away soon. In the mean while maybe ask ur doctor for Zofran, it helped me alot.
  • @excitedforoctober congrats on having another boy :x my husband wants a boy. i havent seen a doctor yet but i will mention it to them when i see one next week. This pregnancy is way different From nyla. Im glad ur sickness went away bc it sucks lol :)
  • Thank you :) I wanted a girl at first but I am over the moon about giving my monkey a brother :) ...I hope yours doesn't last long either and I hope you guys get your boy but I know you guys will be just as happy with another baby girl :)
  • edited January 2013
    I was so so sick wit both girls an fine with my boy they were completely opposite so maybe that will be the case for u
  • @excitedforoctober i know what u mean. I dont mind having a lil girl so nyla can have a lil sister to play with :) i just want the Baby to b healthy. I think i have gestational diabetes again bc when i dont eat for a long period of time i get shakey like my sugar level went down :(

@mrz_jackson really, i hope that is the case lol. My husband really wants a boy.
  • edited January 2013
    that's no fun hope it doesnt last long.
  • My first was a boy and I was very sick and throwing up all the time until about 20 weeks and again in the third trimester. With my second son I had no morning sickness and felt great. This pregnancy I am almost 18 weeks and am still sick and on zofran, but its starting to ease up and this one is a girl. I've come to the conclusion that gender really has nothing to do with it lol.
  • Oh no that's not good. :( good thing you are seeing the doctor soon.
  • I think every pregnancy is different. My first pregnancy, i was never sick and i had a girl. This pregnancy i had morning sickness so bad, i lost a lot of weight and it happens to be that Im having a boy. Im wishing you to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
  • @jules its not so bad right now. I just hope it doesnt get worse.

@excitedforoctober i wanted to go as soon as i found out i was preggo but hubby is training in a different state right now. He will b back next week. Hes been gone for 3 weeks already :(

@michellebelle aww u poor thing :( i think gender has nothing to do with it also :) im glad u finally getting ur lil princess ;)

@perly thank u so much. I wish u nothing but the best with ur pregnancy also & yay ur having a boy. My husband wants a boy. everyone just thinks im having a boy bc this pregnancy is different lol
  • That's good.. How far along are you now? And when did it start? Hope it doesn't last long either way.
  • Thank you! Im excited for my little man, but he has made me think about so many things lol. Im still not sure what to name him, i have to decide about the circumcision (whether i want it or not) and so many other things lol.
    If he were a girl i'd have a name picked out, i wouldn't have to even think about a circumcision and it would all be pink and sparkly lol... Im such a girly girl lol. But Im ready to meet him! I feel like i see him when i look at my husband's face. Im beyond excited.
  • @jules according to my last period im 7 weeks this week. It just recently started & my husbands not home to help with nyla & sometimes i feel like im going to pass out.

@perly lol aww i can tell that ur excited just by reading ur comment. I have a boys name picked out but not the girl yet lol.. Im sure ur son is going to b one handsome lil fella. My husband is circumcised tmi lol so if i have a boy he would b also. My husband wants him too. My family is ol fashion n my brothers arent. Lol to u saying pink & sparkly. So cute haha.
  • Ooh no that's no fun. I had it around then I think is when it started and unfortunately it took 4 times of actually throwing up and not just being sick ya know to realize it was my prenatals lol. But it was my first baby so I didn't think it was possible until I noticed it started right after I took it lol. But I really hope it doesn't last long for you and the rest of your pregnancy goes well :).. Ooh and now that this is your second do you think your showing earlier (if your showing). Since I've only been prego once I couldn't see anything until 3 or 4 months lol.
  • Lol. i know, Im weird lol. We have chosen 2 names, we just need to decide on one. We are hispanic, so we want a nice bilingual name that will sound nice with his last name which will be Canales.
    We chose; Daniel Alexander & Adrian Emmanuel.
    Hubby is leaning more towards Adrian Emmanuel and so am i, but Im not 100% sure. My hubby isn't circumcised, but he says we should get our baby circumcised and im also leaning more towards doing it but of course, like any other mother Im over protective so that's why i haven't decided. But the clock is ticking so i need to hurry up lol.
  • Awww I bet that's so hard for him to Bev away :( :( ...so are u going back home meanwhile?
  • With my son I had morning sickness. With my daughter its been 10 times worse. I still get sick I'm 24 weeks
  • Aww friend I hope it goes away soon because that food you be cooking sooo delish.lol But a lot if people say that having morning sickness is a sign everything going well with the pregnancy:)
  • @Jules im not showing yet :) & u know what my prenatals make me sick too. It gives me bad headaches. So, did u stop taking ur prenatals??

@perly I like the name Adrian Emmanuel :) yes girl, time is clicking but its such an important choice better make it wisely ;)

@excitedforoctober hes only gone for a month so I stayed in TN. But in April he will b going to Afghanistan for about ten months so ill b going back home to Cali. Hes going to miss the birth :( my whole pregnancy :'(

@stephforever89 aww poor u, I hope it gets better.

@juliansmommy lol hey buddy, I hope that saying is right :) I barely want to eat now but im craving so many things. I can not wait to go back home & eat my moms cooking lol. Oh & my bff said she will take me to go eat pupusas haha ;)

• edited January 2013
    Oh ok. Well I didn't stop I switched to different kind that's all. Hope it gets better for you soon tough.
  • Try rubbing your wrist when u start to feel nauseas. There a pressure point that relieves it.
  • @Jules thank u :) @stephforever89 I will have to try that. Thanks :)
  • Yea let me know if it works. It helps me a little.