Whos with me AF is due Jan 28-30

2»

Comments

• @littlefae oh ok well this was the officially first month for us actually trying now that were on same page lol. But it was long month to my husband had to travel a lot soo IM trying not to get my hopes up too high either. But I don't normally get cm right before I guess if you do then your used to it so is more normal ha. I'm waiting until I miss too before testing. But trying to get more educated while I'm at it :)
  • Girls has anyone tested??? Any bfp??
  • Not testing until I miss. Ive had cramps for a week now. Im really hoping this is our month. 3 more days!
  • I haven't tested cause I've been Crampy this week too and I went to the bathroom and after I wiped the cm had little blood on it so I think I'm out. :(
  • I caved & tested on Sunday, got very faint pos in the morn, did digital in evening & positive again. I'm shocked as I really didn't expect it to happen so soon, fingers crossed it stays sticky
    Really hope you other ladies get your positives too xx
  • @willothewisp ohh my gosh how exciting congratulations I'm so happy for you

well I'm on cycle day 27 started spotting pink on the toilet paper this morning I guess I'm out
  • Af showed. I'm out :-/
    Though I wasn't expecting it to happen this month anyway, still disappointing
  • Wrong face lol
  • Well at last all 3 of us will be here to to support each other and try again. And I wasn't expecting it this month either but still sad. I wish you guys the best this month @Val @littlefae and I need some creative ideas to get hubby in the mood cause the week I'll be fertile is his first week of new job so any ideas are welcomes please!
  • @jules A hot oil massage should do the trick. Just say it's for his sore muscles from the new job & I'm sure it could lead to more! ;)
  • @wilsomom i like the way you think lol.
  • Havent tested yet but still no af. Sorry about af showing up for you girls, I hope this next cycle is the one!!
  • @perly lol thanks, can you imagine any man turning down a massage?!
  • @wilsomom no ma'am lol.
  • @wilsomon that's great idea!! He loves those and scratches lol
  • edited January 2013
    Valentine's is coming up get some sexy red lingerie sp?? @Jules
  • Still spotting brown-- not enough to wear a pad or anything. Waiting on a full flow today im not sure why this month n last month I've had longer thN a 28 cycle @wilsomom @perly @jules
  • @stephforever89 I've been thinking about it I've never done it because his always said that's what big girls do to hide behind. But I'm sure if I actually did it he a would like it. Plus I'm not big and maybe I can change his mind on that idea cause I have no idea where he got that from. It's such guy comment too anyways.
  • @val well that's weird brown is usually old but it can be start of new cycle so I think it's good that your waiting. Yours have been longer mine are getting shorter since November they started to be 26 days apart which I've always been 28. Then this month it becomes 25 days. I sure hope I either get pregnant or my cycles get back to normal. But maybe if nothing happens for you that be good sign!!
  • @jules I think you should try it, I'm sure he would love it & there's plenty of outfits you can't "hide" behind Lol :D Plus it makes you feel sexy too. Just wear something non challantly (sp?) one night with an unbuttoned shirt over it while he's laying in bed reading or something. Just act like you're tidying up the room & don't say anything. Ha ha ;)

@val I'm sorry you might be out. :( There's always hope it's implantation bleeding though, especially if it's brown.
  • Oh & my cycles have slowly gotten longer as I get older so maybe that's normal. :/
  • edited January 2013
    I like your thinking I'll go try find something I just don't want to spend too much on something like that you know. But IM sure I can find something.
    @wilsomom
  • @val How's it going? Are you for sure out?