Stupid Cravings!!

edited January 2013 in Pregnant
Im craving a big fat burger from Whataburger and my husband's stupid car won't change gears lol. Uugghh. Why can't i crave something i can make at home!!

Comments

• awww man that sucks hope u get ur Burger when u can
  • aww I hate when I cant get something I've been craving for awhile! Right now I'm craving some Jamba Juice and cant get sometime until tomorrow! ahhh!!!!
  • Lol. One thing is for sure, he's never taking my car to work again lol. He better take his crappy car lol
  • Oh man :( i been craving wings filled with vanilla ice cream (i usually hate wings AND vanilla flavor ice cream ) lol
  • @mommylovessparkle lol. Im like some crazy pregnant woman.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol all I wanted was salads when I was pregnant with Scarlett and I wanted like crazy amount of veggies in them. I was really craving this one salad one time and couldn't have it because the dressing had something I wasn't allowed to eat and it wouldn't be the same without it. I got soo sad so my hubby tried his best to be creative lol.
  • @jules this time around my cravings are more for sweet stuff. But i was craving the burger because i was watching the show Man vs. Food and it was all about these different burgers lol.
  • Lol that's funny!
  • @Jules I have the same cravings this pregnancy, its like my body craves only fresh food, salads and veggies :)
  • Im into sweets too was with my first too!.yesterday i ate three cupcakes and today I've been eyeing this cake my mom got me and my new husband for our official marriage and finding out we are having another boy!
  • One word "Bacon"
  • Im silly. But hubby is taking me to get a burger today lol ;)
  • With my daughter I craved limonade peanut butter with this one I don't have many cravings my son isn't picky or demanding lol
  • That's,the best part of being pregnant lol
  • Bean dip and fritos is my craving this go round........ we have stock piled our pantry. Lol