im so emotional

edited February 2013 in Pregnant
Is it normal to cry everyday if ur pregnant? Lately, ive been tearing & crying for no reason lol.. I can b watching a movie Or if im thinking of something im tearing. i just dont want to put stress on the Baby :(

Comments

• Totally normal. It won't hurt the baby, no worries!
  • Yes! IM not even prego but that was me earlier this week totally emotional thanks to my period.
  • Thanks @luvmy5 :)

@jules awww lol, are u feeling better now?? i Saw ur post about the Baby mama drama so i kno that had to add to ur stress :(
  • yes omg! I am still like that! It's crazy, I'll be at my daughters softball game and start crying! embarrassing! :(
  • @starlilly aww, its okay. Probably watching ur babygirl play n seeing her grow before ur eyes. R u still preggo right now?
  • edited February 2013
    Oh I was doing fine by then lol but although that wasn't fun it was one if those ruff things I'm glad happened now because it was great chance for my husband and I have heart to heart it was soo good talking to him and bein able to come to an agreement such never happened before when it comes to his baby mama drama I think it showed us both that we have strong relationship and nothing she does or says can break that because no matter what we have God each other and our families :) and we that will support one another!
  • Yes I am! 36 weeks! :)
  • @nylasmommy completely normal! I have been super emotional too!

@starlilly I KNOW I will cry when I see my LO's play on teams, I know that for a fact already lol
  • Are you feeling sad or depressed? Postpartum can actually hit during pregnancy. If not, definitely normal to get emotional!
  • @captivated its both i kno for sure!! Sad bc hubbys been gone for a month & just lil things make me cry. But im also depressed bc im pregnant again & im far away From family. I havent been able to go anywhere, see a doc for myself Or for nyla. Im ready to go back to cali & pick an ob n take Care of business. Being in TN is like being in Hell :'(
  • @jules thats great girl, those one on one talks are great especially when theres a big issue that needs to b solved. Im glad u guys worked things out. If ur love for one another is strong it will WoRk thru any situation :)

@starlilly lol okay, i remember u saying u were pregnant. Too much on my mind. I hope u post a labor thread :)

@excitedforoctober thanks girl, being emotional sucks :(
  • Thank you and I totally agree it can work through any situation. :)
  • I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. I would definitely speak with your OB about how you are feeling.
  • I'm sorry :( Since hubby is gone can you stay with family back in Cali for awhile?
  • @captivated @molly my husband should b back today. Its been a very long month without him. I tried to go set an appt to see a doc for me & nyla & they said we couldnt & said we were only covered in the west region until my husband comes in with me & transfer it.. That was so frustrating. My husband deploys in april for ten months & i will b going back home next month hopefully. Thanks for listening.
  • Anytime. :) Hopefully a nice long visit at home will be just the medicine you need.
  • @molly my husband came home tonight :) hopefully i Stop crying. I cant wait to go back home. I've never been without family. thank u once again :x
  • I hope you feel better I'm soo scared that when we move I'm going to go through that feeling dad and lonely especially since we officially been living together his been at home with me but now he had full time job again his paramedic and those are long shifts and we have to move 6 hours from home. I'm not looking forward to it but I'm going to try keep busy. Hopefully we get pregnant soon and that will keep me busy. So I kinda feel your pain but u will be ok and do yours best to enjoy as it's such blessing having a baby on the way!
  • edited February 2013
    Aww, i hope u guys have another Baby soon. As long as u keep busy u wont feel so lonely & sad. But then again ur like an hr plane ride From home :) im glad ur hubby got that full time job. Ur going to b in SF right? Lol, ill think about u when im out there too ;)
  • Thank you! I really appreciate it I can't eat I REALLY want another and his ready as well. But we will move but not right away his going to commute for little we have family out there. But will be pretty much in Yosemite so in excited it's beautiful there. Although I love the weather down here :(
  • Awww I think I cried almost every night when I was pregnant with my daughter. She turned out ok...just a bit overdramatic though lol!.