Roll Call

edited February 2013 in Pregnant
Since so many of us are expecting again....

What's your due date? Are you having a boy or girl? What number pregnancy is this?

I'm Kara, due July 28th, we find out the sex on Friday and we have a 15 month old boy named Caiden James!

Comments

• Due May 12 with our 3rd baby. I have a 3 yr son named Colten and a 1 1/2 yr old daughter named Mackenzie...we chose not to find out the sex of this baby, but boy oh boy i cannot wait to know!! Lol.
  • @coltensmamma man you are going to be busy but it sounds like fun. More power to you for not finding out. I'm paying extra to find out early. I'm real impatient lol
  • Due sep 29!!!
  • Due October 7th. Have a daughter who is 15 months, had a miscarriage in october at 12 weeks, and hopefully get to hold this baby. Not finding out the sex either. Congrats to everyone!
  • My name is Perla. Im expecting a boy. Due May 17, 2013. Second pregnancy.
  • I'm expecting baby number 2 on may 22nd 2013.....I have a 17months old daughter and xpecting a baby boy....oh yea this is my second pregnancy:)
  • Im expecting number 3 25th March a girl. I have 2 boys Morgan who is 19months and Marshall who is almost 4.
  • Due date Sept 19. This is my third pregnancy I have an 8 year old. I am unsure what the sex of the baby is, hoping for a boy but healthy none the less.
  • I'm due may 17th with my daughter. This is my Second pregnancy my son is 15months
  • I am expecting my second boy on July 4th. I have a 15mo old :)
  • Congrats everyone! I'm due August 25th and this will be baby number 6. My husband and I have 5 sons 10, 8, 6, 5 and 16 months.
  • My dd is April 22 I'm pregnant with a baby boy and this is my second pregnancy I have a 16 month old baby girl
  • Due June24 th with a baby boy, this is baby number 3 I have a 4yo boy and a 19 month old girl
  • I'm due April 15th with a little boy and I have a 18 month old daughter! Dad, and I are very happy and can not wait until April!!!!! UGH it can not come fast enough!
  • edited February 2013
    Due October and this will be my 3rd baby I have a 9 year old and a 5 year old (girls)
  • I am due May 10th with another girl. We have a 19month old daughter. I am due exactly one week before my daughter turns 2.
  • I'm due June 27th with our second boy. My older son is 16 months.
  • Due April 27th... Today anyway they keep changing it

Have my first and its a girl.. Charleigh Kay

I can not wait to meet her! April can not come soon enough!
  • My son turned 15 months yesterday, and his sister is due in 5 days. So bummed she didn't come a week early!
  • My son turned 15 months on the 3, and our lil girl is due june 30.

It's funny how with the first you count the days and after that its like holy smokes. 20 weeks all ready. Lol. Needless to say this pregnancy is flying by. Of course by April I might be saying get out of me already. Lol
  • Congrats! @everyone less than 12 hours until we'll know if its a boy or girl! Soo excited!